Home

I officially Declare Peaco is...

Devil Doll

My Hero!!!

LoL ;P

for some reason no one wanted to go to the warren, only gesro, peaco and I, we went and in the first 30 mins gesro and I died, so we had to go and clone and for some commentd about money (won't start that stuff here since I don't care now) gesro left, and Peaco and I had to continue in our travel inthe warren.

I died 3 times ( I guess I need to buy at least a bone armor lol i wasn't wearing nothing but my grand healers robe hehe)! and i had a lot of fun with it, and I must say, that if it wasn't because peaco I would died more times LoL

it was fun until we finished lost in the warren while we were trying to get access to the room were we need to fight the AtSt i died once more and peaco buffs wore off so he decided to commit suicide and leave the warren just like I did when i died for my 5th time :xp:

I got 3 disks and the encryption COde disk, so now Peaco and I need one more disk that is after the atst to get the warren done.

and finally I got my first badge!!!! now when you examine me you will only find

"showed great compasion to blah blah blah imperial worker" :D:p

/love peaco

LoL I said that if he helped me to survive in the warren i'd make this thread, and I'm here making it, I had to leave because my dsl was making me have some problems and went ld for a long time, and was getting very lagged, and since i still don'thave that badge, I'm planning to kidnapp the -A- to get it soon :)

I offered the disk to your vendor. The only hard part about it is finding all the terminals for the evidence disks, and finding the 2 terminals to shut down the manual override for the reactors. You get a second badge when you get all the evidence disks and the encryption disk and take it to captain huff (i think thats the right name) in theed at the palace.

ya i pretty much ****ed up and killed myself, that was what i was mad at, that i spent money on a buff and 30 minutes later i make a dumb ass mistake and i die, if i would've died fighting monsters i would be ok but i didn't.

what do u get from doing that anyways?

peaco! now that you know what to do you will have to go with me again to get my last disk! :p

i got some nice xp there and 20k more and I'll get 1 handed 4!!! LoL

I liked to spend my time and my money there, I ran to the turret like gesro too and died, my buffs and my 10k went fast, and now I'm at 85k!!!! I'm sooo happy being poor! I have to find a way to get some money to at least place the house to help cori to get more citizens lol hehe.

too bad work and my guild are draining me really bad.

but thanks peaco! you're my hero! :p

Originally posted by Devil Doll

peaco! now that you know what to do you will have to go with me again to get my last disk...

lol, yeah i'll go with you and help you get your last disk, the one your missiing is the only one i remember.

Originally posted by lil_dude

a good way to get money is to go to Lok or Dantooine and do some 10k missions, i do them alot on Lok, i get about 60k/day and only spend 10k on the buff and 2k traveling

gesro, please don't start that stupid thing of money here.

If I wanted to get a lot of money on Naja I would simple go to the SOE forums and make a server trade thing, one or 2 millions from Scylla were my rich character is to Naja.

LoL Peaco, at least is good to know you remember where the last disk is, I was the one who had to luck for the other 4 data terminals to get the disks we got there :p

I'll try to get a chance to hide from work and my other guild to get the badge soon hehe

Archived