Home

Don't expect me to stay here, but...

kahnahk

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RayTordes still isn't as cool or as authoritative as he would lead you to think. He just wanted some of the pie.

As for the post, I think I just wrote the word "cunt" a lot or something of the sort. Can't remember.

Bad Karma doesn't count on the internet right? We're all just fabricated talking icons anyways, correct?

Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

RayTordes still isn't as cool or as authoritative as he would lead you to think. He just wanted some of the pie.

As for the post, I think I just wrote the word "cunt" a lot or something of the sort. Can't remember.

Bad Karma doesn't count on the internet right? We're all just fabricated talking icons anyways, correct?

No, actually my avatar is my real face.

Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

Absolutely. :max: Concerning karma on the internet, it would be ironically appropriate to quote Aleister Crowley out of context thusly: 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.'

I suppose we are fabricated icons, if by that you refer to our avatars. It's been my experience, however, that they don't start talking until you've drunk half a bottle of nyquil and taken LSD...

SetionReturns, Thats a lot coming from someone who got banned. Truth be told, I love this board to death, and If you read enough, you would see later on in the months, I started loving how things would always go crazy. Like if you notice, I think one person talked bad about me in return before it went off topic, which was zoom rabbit, but its too damn hard to figure it out. Hell, I know most people dont like zoom rabbit, but I love the little essentric bastard.

And if you look closely, you will see that that you are acting how I once did.

DUN dun DUUUUUUUN! :eek:

Sorry you feel the way you do.

Edit: I just rememberd I got banned too at one point. But mine was for stupidity, whats your excuse?

Edit: I just rememberd I got banned too at one point. But mine was for stupidity, whats your excuse?

My excuse is that people are assholes, you jackoff.

SetionReturns, Thats a lot coming from someone who got banned. Truth be told, I love this board to death, and If you read enough, you would see later on in the months, I started loving how things would always go crazy. Like if you notice, I think one person talked bad about me in return before it went off topic, which was zoom rabbit, but its too damn hard to figure it out. Hell, I know most people dont like zoom rabbit, but I love the little essentric bastard.

So fucking what if I got banned? And how the hell do you know most people dislike Zoom? When was the last time your mother fucker ass left this goddamn board? I don't want to keep you any longer because I'm sure you have better things to do (like beating your bishop, spanking your monkey, choking your chicken, plucking your pickle, etc.)

Anyway, Skinkie, Jester, Jake, Mettallus anybody BAN HIM.

How about a deep breath man? Maybe you should try calming down before your about to bash someone. I know you and most others are a Veteren on this board, but just because you have more points, or have been on here longer doesnt matter in the long run. Just because someone was cynical before doesnt mean he cant change.

Maybe if you read all of my posts, you would see later on, I wasnt bitchy, I was helpful and accepting. I mean, I dont think ive called you anything bad yet, ive been trying to calm you down and get you to realize im changed from my former self.

MAN! Lay off Dave! I can sure see why you got yourself banned. This is a public board and you shouldn't go flaming people or cussing your mouth off, OK? Dave did nothing wrong, personally, I agree with him. Apart from zoomrabbit, skinkie, and a few others (sorry, guys, I can't be bothered to list all yall, just don't flame me, I haven't been around too long, even when I add time spent lurking), this board is filled with pottymouths and ner-do-wells!

Setion, you shoudn't swear like that! Seriously, he's got a right to voice his opinion about somehing that has no feelings. However, flaming a person to this extent is seriously f****ed up! Just tell him you don't like his attitude to his face! You are being an ignorant jerkoff. I shall now quote you:

"Your not funny, your just an ignorant dumbass."

On a different note, Gerbil, I still say you swear too much, but I'm starting to warm up to your sense of crazy humor.

Guys, ban me if you want, it doesn't matter the world to me. This is just a board, nothing to be upset about. Two words: common sense.

Originally posted by SMNMX

However, flaming a person to this extent is seriously f****ed up!

that's 1 * too much, stupido..

;)

no seriously..

what is it exactly that got you banned setion? a lack of electrons?

:xp:

and now kiddies.. i think it's time for a little history lesson. read it all and behold the coming of a suicide bomb. there is also much wisdom in it.

thnx 2 534|\| teh L337 m@5t@ for support, also much love goes to roy, zoom and all the other that were participating. thank you.

btw sean .. .. i am NOW 27.

God, I love that thread (I read when it was first out).

Sean just keeps going mercilessly on everybody, it's one of the funniest things I have ever read (well it's not as good as the one addressed to Gunner).

BTW, Incest/Rape Support is now open on those teen boards (I'm looking in your direction, Ray.)

Archived