Home

Hunt for Yaeb Ginn

yaebginn

Suddenly, the officer interrogating Dann noticed his comlink was indicating a message. He left the room, leaving the continued torture in the hands of the very capable stormtrooper, who immediately attempted the good cop-bad cop routine.

The officer came back in. "You're released," he told Dann. "But you'll be staying here until picked up." By this point Dann was extremely confused, but he was just glad the torture had stopped, for whatever reason.

When he was released from his cell later that night, he was met by a small Twi'lek woman, with cerulean skin, her head-tails draped around her neck. "So... this is the bounty hunter I got.." she said. "Somehow I was expecting more." She grabbed him and took him outside, where they walked.

"I need you to kill my master, Jaboa Luka," she said. "He owns the Farshot Cantina on South Side." She sniffed. "If it can be called a Cantina. It's more of a nightclub, and the girls and I are fed up with being slaves there. I got you out of interrogation to do this for me."

"You owe this to me. I can get you back in your cell as easily as I got you out. The Captain and I have an... hmm... I guess you'd call it an understanding. So don't even think fo trying to double-cross me." She glared at him. "Do this, and you can be free to do whatever you want. I've fixed things with the Captain so that the death of Jaboa will go unnoticed."

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: ok, uber_saber, you controlled my character there. I'm gonna be ok with this one for now, but practically, it's against the Roleplaying rules. I know it can be boring, but sometimes, you'll just have to wait for someone to reply.

IC: 'Erm, ok.' Dann said. The heroic Escape he'd been planning for the past hour, that involved strangling the officer, stealing his uniform and heywiring an Imperial Speederbike made place for soemthing else. His mind was beginning to clear and he could think straight again. And for all he knew Yaeb could've gone off the planet already, so he needed to hurry it up. 'But i have another job so if you could hurry this up. What exactly do you need me to do?'

OOC: Ah, sorry. Won't happen again.

Hiroki! Go to the Roleplaying at Jediknight series! We need ya!

IC: "It's very simple," she said. "I'll put the location of the Farshot Cantina in your datapad, though if you get within 2 blocks of the place, you'll know it. Go to the back, and say 'The Elom glows in the dark'. Don't ask how we know that. You'll be let into the back room, where there are two guards. The guards are the only thing between you and the door that Jaboa's room is behind. The guards have been drugged, so they'll be a good bit slower than usual. Jaboa himself is pretty fat and slow, so if you can take the guards, he'll be no problem. We've had this planned out for a long time." She smiled.

"This should be a job that'll take no more than half-an-hour... and that's if you stop for a drink. Just in, do it, and out. Simple enough?"

IC: 'sounds good to me. I guess i'll leave my speeder here.' Then he went to the farshot Cantina.

OOC: And i'm not going any further, wich allows for some ingenious plot twists! Who's sitting in the cantina? My old companions? Yaeb Ginn? Maybe the former owner of that speeder? I'll let you guys decide, the story has progressed about two hours already without you showing up...

Unknown to Yaeb a Gorm sat in the very back of the cantina. His scanners told him this was Yaeb Gin. He was needed alive. Gorm lurked up to yaeb took out his blaster and put it up to Yaebs head. "Yaeb Gin your coming with me."

OOC: Haha, very funny. I guess that's a yes.

IC: Dann was on his way to the small back room, when he saw some guy with a blaster against Yaeb's head. 'What a coincidence' He thought, as he put his own blaster against the other guy's head. 'This bounty's mine.'

"I do not think so." Gorm scanned a bartender droid which shot jawa juice into Danns face distracting while Gorm shoved Yaeb outside of the cantina. "We re going to the imperial run town of Bestine here on Tatooine. My ship is too small to fit us so we will take your ship and fly to Bestine. You will drive and do not try any funny buisness this blaster is set to kill."

OOC- I wasnt kidding, but whatever this is even more fun.

IC- Yaeb flicked his hand again, this time signaling Tuurghn from his hidng place. Tuurghn sniped the Gorm's hand, knocking the blaster out of it. Yaeb then grabbed the falling blaster, knocked the Gorm out with it, and ran down the street the parking garage in which his small speeder was parked.

Originally posted by Doomgiver

By the way, sabretooth, do you come to the other RPG forum? Near the swamp? I don't post precise locations because of that bim, but you can guess it, i think. I've got a thead going on there too. It's called 'Just 'nother starwars RPG.' and it seems like it could get pretty interesting... besides, i need some more RP'ers.

OOC: Of course I know, I was thinking of joining it, but I was feeling to sleepy yesterday. I'll join today!

IC: Serce heard all the commotion that was going on and sprinted out of the Cantina. There a human was running for a speeder and chaos was spreading. His faint Zabrak instincts told him that this man is important. Serce ran over to the speeder and stopped Yaeb (not knowing it was him). Alright, where are you going?' he asked.

OOC: Ok great.

IC: Dann gave up the pursuit. As you may have noticed, he's not exactly the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, and he had quickly lost track of Yaeb in the busy streets of Mos Eisley. 'Oh well, i guess i'd better do that other job then.' He said to himself, as he walked back in. He went to the back and said: 'The er... Elom glows in the em...dark' The bartender pushed a button hidden under the counter, and the door opened. 'Well, that as easy.' But then he was pushed to the ground. He couldn't see who did it, he was attacked from behind...

Dann was being pushed into the back room. The bartender was holding his hands. 'Well well. I don't believe i know you?' Jaboa said 'Who gave you the password?' Dammit! Dann thought. This wasn't in the plan. He quickly tried to make up another plan. 'Well, you see, i thought of working for you, so i asked one of your men how i could accomplish that.' 'Hmmm... Who was it? He will be punished for his deeds.' 'It was...' For a moment, Dann thought about doublecrosing that girl, but he decided he could do something smarter. 'It was the bartender!' he said. 'Well well...' Jaboa said. 'Guards, get him!' The bartender fled away, with the two guards on his heels. A moment later Dann walked out too. Smoke came from his blaster and there was a smile on his face. 'I'm getting the hang of this...' He said, as he returned to the imperial office...

Serce coughed and caught his throat. He saw the other's speeder zooming into the desert. He ran to his ship and gave chase. It took some while to locate his evasive target, but he soon found him as a small dot in a sea of sand. Serce lowered his ship and fired a missile towards the speeder.

'Now where will you run?' said the zabrak, but in his mind, he began to admire the other for some reason.

IC- Yaeb heard the sound of a ship behind him. He tried some evasive manuevering, but with the ship being above him, it didnt help much. Then a missile was fired from above.

"Not fair!" Yaeb yelled angrily at the other ship. Not wanting to give the pilot the satisfactory of winning, Yaeb steered his ship for a large rock.

Tuurghn heard a speeder crash in the distance. He quickly checked his comm to see if the signal between him and Yaeb was intact. it wasnt.

Serce saw his missile hit the dust and Yaeb's speeder crash.

'The hell?' he said and landed the ship near the rock. There were fumes, fire and ashes everywhere. Smoke wisped through it all. 'Hello?' he called out. He drew his vibro-blade, just in case.

IC- Yaeb bolted from benath the layer of sand he had covered himself in. He ran up the landing ramp (or jumped in the cockpit, depends on what kind ship it is) and lifted up towards the sky on his repulsors. he then engaged the engines, causeing Serce to fly backwards. He headed for town to pick up Tuurghn

Serce dropped and rolled in the ground. As the smoke cleared, he could see the double-stolen ship fly into the horizon, towards the town. He walked towards the burning speeder.

'Too blasted to use.' he said. Away, he could see another ship coming the direction. He equipped his disruptor rifle and aimed. In a split-second, he broke off the cokpit window of the ship. Another shot would kill the pilot.

Archived