Home

Hunt for Yaeb Ginn

yaebginn

'yeah, that's the way.' Dann said. 'If he keeps him occupied for a little longer i can probably shoot him from here' He thought. 'Hey serce, step aside will you!' He shouted, and almost immediatly fired a shot. 'I hope he listened...'

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Alright alright!' Dann answered. 'No need to kill us all! Fine, you'll get your share as well. Just don't blow us up ok?'

In the meanwhile, Yaeb's ship got out of hyperspace near Tatooine... (Don't whine about illegal character control, cause he said we controlled where his random jump would lead him.)

OOc- ooh tatooine, this could be fun.

IC-Yaeb steered his stolen ship down to the surface of Tatooine. He handed Tuurghn his E-11.

"Let's try to lose ourselves in one of the larger cantinas, the people after us may have an ion tracker built into their ships."

Tuurhn nodded and they both stepped out of their ships and into a large cantina.

'I don't know. Can we track his hyperspacetrail somehow?... Hmmm... He probably wouldn't have gone to coruscant, because that's the imperial capital... So it's either Tatooine or outerspace. You got any special scanner aboard? Ion tracker or something?'

Name: Sharpshooter

Mercenary:seeking yaeb ginn to learn the way of the jedi.

After seeing the chaos he jumped into his ship "The Apoclyspe"

(same model as the milenium falcon) and activated his personally customized cloaking device and followed yaeb. As soon as they entered hyperspace he switched on the comlink, "Imperial shuttle this is The Apoclypse. You can call me Sarpshooter. The Imperials are probubly tracking this instance. I suggest you come with me if you want to live. Why should we? asked Yaeb. Because I can Protect you. I suggest you get out of hyperspace so you can board my ship. All right, what do you want in return? To become a Jedi. Are you sure asked yaeb. Yes said Sharpshooter. We have a deal then? Deal! said yaeb

OOC-ok, but a few things. one, the edit button. edit before you post multiple things. 2, you shouldnt make my charatcer say things. you have to wait for me to go on, then i choose. I'm ok with it for now, but in the future, you have to be patient. the rest, i sent you in an email. Ur new, so you have a bit of leeway, but in the future, you might get a bad rep.

IC- Yaeb ran back into his ship and picked up the comm. After talking with Sharpshooter, he flew back into space and followed the Apocolypse.

Name: Gorm

Gender Male

Species: Assasin Droid, Same model as the one from KotOR

Proffesion: Bounty Hunter

Vehicles which Group Own: Swoop, Stolen Tie-Hunter

Special Skills: Since he is a droid he is totally force resistant, Can hack into droids make them attack a target.

Currently hunting Yeab Gin

OOC: Roger that.

IC: The ship made the scan then they hopped to hyperspace. A few hours later they arrived. "ERGH BLAST! Imperials again. They allways think my ship is carrying spice. It's like they put a tracker on me and now they know if the ship is mine." Hah easily made it past the blockade of imperials that just started shooting. He landed in the outskirts of the towm Mos Eisly.

Archived