Home

2 Sabers down 4 to go

Mav

I finsihed two of the sabers that I recieved as suggestions, just posting some screens as previews:

Saber of the Dark Side suggested by: PrtyLizardJedi

@ PrtyLizardJedi: as of now the stats for your saber are the same as any regular saber, if you want the stats to be customized please post them here or in a PM to me. Thanks for the great suggestion though.

Jaden Korr's Doublesaber suggested by: MattColejk

@ MattColejk: the stats for the saber are as close as I coul figure out how to get to, ie: physical is +3-12, but the stats are close enough I think, oh and that is how I interpreted you hilt suggestion so if you want it to look different please post here or PM me. Thanks for the detailed suggestion.

So I finished 2 out of 6 so I still have to make 4 more, but if anyone would like to help me with placing them in the game rather than having to use cheats please PM me thanks.

Oh also HUGE thanks goes out to svösh because it is his custom shader that is used on the lightsaber hilts, thanks buddy.

Tell me what you think,

Mav

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ ReLoaD2k:

I am making your saber infact it is one of the six, but I will probably do yours last seeing as yours I believe was a two part saber, one LS and one DS, which is great, but it will take longer than the others so I am goign to save it for last, but I do have BIG plans for yours, I believe that it will turn out looking great.

Anyway PLEASE do post up the stats and if you want a better story because not everyone posted their stats last time and that is slowing me down so please do post your stats. It doesn't matter they can be as overpowering or as balance as you want, really all I am doing here is giving the sabers a look and putting all of your guys wishes for a saber into the game, for you guys to use, so anything that you want you get :D .

I just double checked and your saber is the one that has 2 seperate versions, and also just to let you know they are going to have to be two seperate sabers, as far as I know I can't have the crystal "change" to accomodate the users alignment.

Don't worry though ReLoaD2k, I haven't forgotten about your saber.:p

Mav

P.S. please post up your stats;)

WOW!!! Thanks!!

Stats:

Light Side Saber:

Hilt: Do as you see fit to the saber itself. :p

Feats Required:

Jedi Defence

Restricted to: Light Side

Damage: Energy 11-28

Damage: Dark Side 4-12

Critical Threat: I dont understand this :p so do as you see fit to the saber itself.

Bonus Feats: Weapon Proficiency Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Weapon Focus Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Weapon Specialization Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Power Attack

Bonus Feats: Improved Power Attack

Bonus Feats: Master Power Attack

Bonus Feats: Dueling

Bonus Feats: Improved Dueling

Bonus Feats: Master Dueling

Dar Side Saber:

Hilt: Do as you see fit to the saber itself. :p

Feats Required:

Jedi Defence

Restricted to: Dark Side

Damage: Energy 15-33

Damage: Light Side 4-12

Critical Threat: I dont understand this :p so do as you see fit to the saber itself.

Bonus Feats: Weapon Proficiency Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Weapon Focus Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Weapon Specialization Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Toughness

Bonus Feats: Improved Thoughness

Bonus Feats: Master Thoughness

Bonus Feats: Two Weapon Fighting

Bonus Feats: Improved Two Weapon Fighting

Bonus Feats: Master Two Weapon Fighting

Ok, I think this is it. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I have from your other psot in the other thread is that your blade colors are:

Lightside: Blue with Green core

Darkside: Dark Red / Blood Red

the first one dosen't look that good, too generic, butthe second has potential, it looks good, but just like my 2 blade, it suffers from that crocked optical illustion, that affects the hilt when the shine isnt broken up, but over all i'd say ok so far

The first one I was trying to add a "wrapped" look like diagonal criss-crossing patterns down the length of the hilt, but it doesn't come out right, the way Bioware designed the texture to wrap around the hilt model is messed up...lol, so I kinda just settle for a little bit of black shine and a little bit of red shine.

Any suggestions to make the second one look better though Seprithro?

.... ARE ABSOLUTLY ASTONISHING!!!! you've got a natural talent for this Mav, http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4107/jadenkorr.jpg

(Stands up from computer chair and begins to clap, then other people PM you that they are also giving you a standing ovation.

Thanx for doing my idea, MARVELLOUS WORK MAV, did i mention how well you work is, MY IDEA LOOKS PERFECT!!! better than i imaged it to be!! good luck on your remanding sabres!!

And sep, i think someone is a bit jealous, you've got some competition on your hands now!! LoL

Originally posted by Seprithro

the first one dosen't look that good, too generic, butthe second has potential, it looks good, but just like my 2 blade, it suffers from that crocked optical illustion, that affects the hilt when the shine isnt broken up, but over all i'd say ok so far

Thanks Seprithro , and I'm not doing this purely to try and "best" you ... LOL because that would be impossible, but could you help me figure out how to get a "katana like" look for my hilt, I'll sketch what I mean using PS and post the picture here.

Edit:Hilt Concept "Art" LOL

Any ideas on how to get this effect? so far I've been unsucessful

Originally posted by Seprithro

jealous? competition? hardly, i am not jealous, :D just doing what i want you all to do to for me:D feedback. and as far as "competition" goes, ( i am glad someone else is actually trying to do some good sabers )

Yeah and i'm sorry for implying that you were jealous, its all for fun honest! LoL

though it is nice to find out that your not jealous, i think more of you than i did before. MattCole

hmmm...that's going to be a hard one. in fact it may be impossible due to the tex. wraping. good luck with it, all i can say is try something like this "<>" on the hilt, when wraped it may come out like this "><" this may take alot of trail error to get right, but it's the best i can think of right now

Thanks Sperithro,

I've been working on some trial and error stuff for that hilt now, but sorry I haven't been as active as I would like to be I am sort of recooperating from minor surgery a.k.a. getting my wisdom teeth pulled...lol, but still yet the pain killers have been knocking my out from time to time, I did finish a third saber and I'll get some screens up when I can. Once again sorry for not being as active as I would hope to be, but I am working so just give it some time guys thanks.

Mav

Edit: Hey Sep, wouldn't you agree that the way Bioware designed theor lightsaber textures to wrap around the model is incredibly RETARDED....LOL :D :D :D

Edit: PrtyLizardJedi, Omega-X, Emperor Pangasa all three of you I need to have custom stats for your sabers I'm making, as of right now I only have backround stories and blade/hilt designs, so I need custom stats A.S.A.P. I will also be sending you all PM messages, if you don't reply soon enough I may just have to create my own stats for your sabers.

Okay here are 3 more designs for the sabers that have been suggested:

Lord of the Sith; suggested by Omega-X

@ Omega-X, this is how it looks so far, black and white blade with a regualr blood red hilt as you suggested. All I need from you is the custom stats.

Darth Bane's Lightsaber; suggested by Emperor Pangasa

@ Emperor Pangasa, This is how your saber looks right now, the blood red blade and the balck hilt with a little bit of red, I have aslo sent you a PM regarding custom stats.

Saber of Everlasting Light; suggested by LukeKatarn

@ LukeKatarn, you left his one up to me, so I made a lightsaber with a gold/silverish hilt and a golden beam. It is done with the exception of the custom stats.

Okay so if you are awaiting these sabers, what you should know is that I have 5 of 7 done "design" wise I am still awaiting custom stats from certain people. The only 2 sabers I have left to do are the sabers the were submitted by ReLoaD2K and I promise those will look good.

Mav

Originally posted by ReLoaD2K

Maverick, could you make the Dark Side LightSaber Poisoned?

do you mean add poison as an attribute to the sabre?

so when you 'slash' someone wit UR sabre they are poisoned?! YOUR MEAN!!! LoL

And mav i really cannot wait for the doublesabre you created from my idea to be released!!!

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4107/jadenkorr.jpg

but alas i Must try... MUST...try... to ... control myself... must remember the jedi code.. STUFF IT! GIMME GIMME GIMME LoL

MattCole

@ ReLoaD2K,

Don't worry it is completely possible and I will get right back to work on the sabers as soon as I start feeling better... lol I've been a little sick, but I got to get moving if I want these sabers out for you guys by the end of the week. So I'm off to work...lol

Thanks,

Mav

Archived