Home

2 Sabers down 4 to go

Mav

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ RedHawke

I sent you a reply about the questions you needed answered and sorry about having to give you my custom upcrystals.2da.

@ ReLoaD2K

I know you are excited about the release as am I and I am hoping that it will be released with in the next few days.

@ everyone

Okay I probably know the answer to this already, but would you like me to include a upcrystals.2da file that has all the entries found with the holowan plug-in or do you just want instructions on how to add them to your current upcrystals.2da file? In other words I am pretty much just asking if I should make a new upcrystals.2da file and put it with the pack or just include instructions? or both, which I'll probably end up doing unless it's not necessary.

Originally posted by maverick187

@ RedHawke

I sent you a reply about the questions you needed answered and sorry about having to give you my custom upcrystals.2da.

@ everyone

Okay I probably know the answer to this already, but would you like me to include a upcrystals.2da file that has all the entries found with the holowan plug-in or do you just want instructions on how to add them to your current upcrystals.2da file? In other words I am pretty much just asking if I should make a new upcrystals.2da file and put it with the pack or just include instructions? or both, which I'll probably end up doing unless it's not necessary.

Mav, don't worry about it!

I already have the upcrystals.2da done that should be the one to ship with the mod. I emailed you about it as well. But also including instructions with a mod is always a good thing! :D

Quick Update: Currently the pack is going through the testing stage, where RedHawke and I are making sure that the sabers appear where they are supposeed to, and that everything works, if all goes well the release should be anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks from now.

WOW...... Maverick, you're da MAN!!!!

Excellent job! I wish I had time to give it a go at making one myself...

Say...could you do me one if it's not too much to ask?

I was thinking something like the guardian of the light, but a bit different.

AVENGER OF LIGHT

COLOUR: Light Blue

Hilt: Very long hilt(since it's two-handed), but allso something other sabers don't have...

A sword-hilt.. I mean those two winged-like strouts on the sides that most swords have...

Feats Required:

Jedi Defence

Restricted to: Light Side

Damage: Energy 4-32

Damage: Dark Side 4-24

DAMAGE: Droids 3-15

*Maby adda some more damage types..small ammounts*

OnHit: Stun (50% for 3 seconds)..maby something else too

+5 to Dexterity

+1 to Strength

+1 to Wisdom

SavingThrow: Will + 5

Critical Threat: better than normal sabers

Bonus Feats: Weapon Proficiency Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Weapon Focus Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Weapon Specialization Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Power Attack

Bonus Feats: Improved Power Attack

Bonus Feats: Master Power Attack

Bonus Feats: Dueling

Bonus Feats: Improved Dueling

-----------------------------------------------------

if possible:

Bonus Feats: (That force power that protects against other force powers)

BonusFeat: (That force power that protects against force powers)

Don't think weapons can grant force powers.... But they can grant attribute bonuses!

I got one!

GMoD Lightsaber Standard Issue (Don't ask me what GMoD stands for I won't say lol.)

2-16 damage like most sabers.

+2-8 Electrical

Blaster Bolt Deflection +3

On Hit:Stun 25% chance for 12 seconds

Critical Threat 17x20 +2-12

Blade Color-Just a kinda of blue-green (For this you could easily use hue and saturation)

Hilt Color-Dunno, light silver I guess lol.

I'd do this myself, in fact I've done it before, except the game freezes when I try to change the blade color.

Edit: Actually, Mav do you think you could just send me a saber .mdl with a blue green blade? If you could PM me with your email and I'll send you the blade color file. :D

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

I got one!

GMoD Lightsaber Standard Issue (Don't ask me what GMoD stands for I won't say lol.)

I'll take a shot at this one,

GMoD = Golden Monkey(s) of Destruction

-or-

GMoD = Gigantic Monkey(s) of Destruction

Well Mono... am I close? :D

@ Ellderon

Ummm I guess that I could make your saber, but it wont be included with the saber pack that has already been made, instead it would just have to be a regular custom saber that would be released only as a saber that you have to use cheats for getting because I just think it is "easier" that way. Oh and as far as your "sword hilt" idea it sounds cool, but I can't do that because I can't edit models, perhaps someone like cchargin could help you with that, but before I see your hilt , I would like to see Count Dooku's curved hilt... :D

@ Mono_Giganto

Yea I'll be clad to make you the .mdl and .mdx files, but instead of just sending me the blade color I'm going to need you to send me all of the files that you have thus far for your saber, but I'll just PM you with what I need.

Originally posted by maverick187

[bg Oh and as far as your "sword hilt" idea it sounds cool, but I can't do that because I can't edit models, perhaps someone like cchargin could help you with that, but before I see your hilt , I would like to see Count Dooku's curved hilt... :D

[/b]

Oh, dang!:(

Hmm...edit the models....Maby there i hope yet...I have to look into this...

Originally posted by Ellderon

Right...here's what I can do... I can do a 3D modle of the hilt...in any 3D format..

But I have no idea how to import it into the game... (or what the textures must be like).. Ben busy with modding other games and exams...

I hate to burst your creative bubble there Ellderon but, I believe the only importable models right now are ones that do not have animations, and lightsabers have animation, the blade(s) extending and retracting.

:slsaber:

Originally posted by RedHawke

I'll take a shot at this one,

GMoD = Golden Monkey(s) of Destruction

-or-

GMoD = Gigantic Monkey(s) of Destruction

Well Mono... am I close? :D

Quite close, Giant Monkeys of Doomness. :D

'I won't say.'

LoL who believes me when I say stuff.

Giant Monkeys of Doomness.....LOL you are always good for a laugh M_G.

Oh and by the way I've been busy with testing my saber pack, but I'll try to get you your saber files back as fast as I can.... in fact I suppose I will go and do that right now it shouldn't take me too long.

Mav

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

Quite close, Giant Monkeys of Doomness. :D

My suggestion is to go with; Gigantic Monkeys of Doomness

My rather skewed reasoning on this:

----------------------------------------------

Giant = Word that indicates something rather large. :atat:

Gigantic = Word that indicates something Freakin huge! :deathstar

Mono_Giganto,

Did you get your saber files back yet? I am pretty sure that I sent them to you?

Anyway I'll post the link to where I downloaded my hex editor from when I find it, but I have no idea what it is named or anything.... lol. It is sweeeeeeeeeeeet though because it has a nifty find feature just like in you normal word processor.

Anyway I'll post the link here: AH HA it's Hexplorer

I'm pretty sure you can get it from there

Archived