Home

Changing your IP?!?

Chester_57

Originally posted by Chester_57

I'm not sure if this topic belongs in this forum.. but whatever. I would like to know how to change my IP so i can re-connect to server i have been banned from. If that's possible. I seek the help of professional. Who can help me?

Why do you want to force your way back into a server you were banned from, and why were you banned in the first place? There are hundreds of other severs, why not go to a different one?

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop

Why do you want to force your way back into a server you were banned from, and why were you banned in the first place? There are hundreds of other severs, why not go to a different one?

Good question!

Banned = unwelcome. Why go somewhere you're unwelcome? Stop wasting your and other people's time.

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

so just delete his ip from the log or have someone rcon do /rcon removeip "hisip" :) lot easier

The server admin must do that. I think it's basically "How does a player overide a ban by changing their IP?" Which in that case, I would like to know as well.

Originally posted by I am Jedi !

i can tell you how to change your IP, i get baned every time i play and i always come back to lame those gay admin assholes

Why not stop your homosexual references to other people and find out if you are the one who has poor conduct? Why not follow the rules in the server and avoid getting amslapped, ampunished, amslept, and generally make yourself look like a fool before getting kicked? I for one, don't exactly support all those "extra" admin tools, but think for yourself if it was your problem or theirs.

As for changing your IP, I'm not very sure. I seem to remember some time ago that I did something from Control Panels to change my IP, but it didn't work. :(

Originally posted by Druid Bremen

Why not stop your homosexual references to other people and find out if you are the one who has poor conduct? Why not follow the rules in the server and avoid getting amslapped, ampunished, amslept, and generally make yourself look like a fool before getting kicked?

Because its fun, i do whatever the **** i want, and once the admin sleeps me or starts using the gay comands i just leave, if he bans/kicks me, i can always come back kill him and leave.

chester pm me and i'll tell you how

Originally posted by I am Jedi !

Because its fun, i do whatever the **** i want, and once the admin sleeps me or starts using the gay comands i just leave, if he bans/kicks me, i can always come back kill him and leave.

chester pm me and i'll tell you how

Your homosexual references tell us much. They do not say that the person you refer to is homosexual, but that YOU are ignorant and obnoxious. BTW, commands are not homosexual as they aren't alive. ;)

And yea, TK, I hope he gets banned real fast.

TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

You can't just change your IP (I don't know much about IP hiding, since thats for 1337 h4%0rz) . As others have pointed out, its either statis, or dynamic. Dynamic means your IP changes each time you log on. Static means it stays the same for a long time...Your ip depends on your provider.

Druid bremen wtf are you talking about? seriously, do you think what you post?

Admin comands ruin the "gameplay", as this game was meant to be played, and change it into some chating plataform full of noobs and losers.

Bah, but what am i saying, thats this comunity.

BYE

Archived