Home

Will these be the TRUE SITH LORDS???

Naphtali

^^ agrees too

When you claim title at the end as Sith Lord for the Darkside in Kotor, you see a few sith guys infront of you, well more then a few but you see a diff type of droids, could this be the upper class fighter we will see in KOTOR2??

yah those dam sith soldiers were like BIG TIME BANTHA FOOD, kill 5 get the next 5 sith soldiers dead for free lol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care for the weak Sith soldier they don't bother me when they are dead :) hehehe ;).

What do I want to see you ask, well I know it wont happen but I want one of the Sith Lords to either Master Vandar gone bad hehehehe or another one of his and Yoda's species, I mean how awesome would it be to see one of those guys turn to the Darkside :):D:):D:)

^^^^

[Dark Yoda Voice]Join the Sith you will... or die![/Dark Yoda Voice]

But seriously, the Sith Soldiers were supposed to be cannon fodder... just like the good ol' Imperial Stormtroopers... and now with the prequels; The Genosians, Battle Droids and Clone Troopers... oh my! :eek:

:D

Originally posted by Prime

If you want tougher villians, don't use any lightsaber crystals, implants, guantlets, armour, Jedi robes, or upgraded weapons. Oh, and set your strength and dexterity to 8.

The game will get tough real quick. ;)

LOL! Good One Prime! :D

But very, very true... try that on the difficult setting on the Star Forge some time it will open your eyes.

Originally posted by RedHawke

But very, very true... try that on the difficult setting on the Star Forge some time it will open your eyes.

I actually tried somethign very similar to that.....Survival Mod.... and let's just say that well, if it were "real life" my jedi would be most likely missing a few limbs....

Originally posted by maverick187

I actually tried somethign very similar to that.....Survival Mod.... and let's just say that well, if it were "real life" my jedi would be most likely missing a few limbs....

Yup, or the main PC would at least need a change of underwear! :D

Really Off Topic: Ahh... missing limbs... reminds me of days gone by... the late 80's... AD&D... Dragon Magazine and the Wandering Random Damage Tables, with the ever popular limb-loss sub-table.

Perhaps the Sith Soldiers in KOTOR II will be more like Clone Troopers ( skilled ) , and less like Storm Troopers ( not so skilled... ).

Though instead of the Sith Soldier degrading from poor cloning choices as the Storm Trooper did, they could instead have undergone a intense training program after KOTOR, and perhaps now be tougher from it.

Probably not, but one can always hope.

If you want tougher villians, don't use any lightsaber crystals, implants, guantlets, armour, Jedi robes, or upgraded weapons. Oh, and set your strength and dexterity to 8.

The game will get tough real quick. ;)

1 of the most fun play throughs, all be it hair pulling experiences, I've had in this game since I bought it. Good times.

Originally posted by Hiroki

Perhaps the Sith Soldiers in KOTOR II will be more like Clone Troopers ( skilled ) , and less like Storm Troopers ( not so skilled... ).

Actually from my own inferring somewhat into EP2 I believe Yoda had a lot to do with the Clone Troopers efficiency in the Genosian battle, possibly he has a version of a battle meditation like ability.

This also would explain Dooku/Tyrannus quick departure upon Yoda's arrival, he more than anyone else knew what Yoda could do, I always wondered why he didn't enjoy the moment, that he worked a very long time for, more than he did.

Of course this is just my random thoughts on the subject! :D

Actually, it is a well known fact that the Clone Troopers where far more efficient than the Storm Troopers. You see, the Clone Troopers where all made from Jango Fett, and there for where Mandalorians.

Storm Troopers, however, by the time of A New Hope had undergone some rather sad changes. They no longer cloned them purely from Jango Fett, in fact, most where cloned from other hosts. The choosing of the hosts where often for more political reasons than strategic. Which explains some of the moments of laughable inaccuracy on there part.

The other percentage of Storm Troopers where Imperial Academy graduates. They where skilled, but I still doubt on the level of the Clone Troopers. But the main problem with the Imperial army at that point was the faulty host choices for there cloned soldiers.

I didn't know they used a different host than Jango. I guess I just assumed that the poorer quality of the stormtroopers was due to, too using Jango's DNA a few too many times. Kind of like making a copy of a tape from a copy, from another copy, etc.

O well, thanx for the info Hiroki

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by kome566

:eyeraise: Multiple Hosts...No wonder storm-troopers suck!:D

Clone-Troopers were elite because they had color!.All the Elite ST's just had an Shoulder Pad...WoW

I thought the Stormtroopers with the one Orange Shoulder Pad was the Desert Trooper or the Desert Assault Stormtrooper?

Like the ones with the White coverings on the Helmet and the Goggle eyepiece, and the white skirt was called the Snow Troopers or Cold Assault Stormtroopers.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't think the sith were all that bad. They could have been more intimidating though.

But it was cool how you could debate about the dark side and people (really just Uthar) would give reasons for it. And a lot of the funniest stuff happened on Korriban.

• 4 weeks later...

Heres a bit of trivia for those who don't already know it (don't ask me how I know this), but technically Revan and Malak shouldnt have the tital of "Darth" at all, because in Dark Horse comics it says that Darth Bane was the only surviving Sith after the battle of Rusaan (did I spell that right?) and he proclaimed that all sith shall have the tital of "Darth". Only problem is that was 1000 years before episode 1, and KotOR is 4000 years before episode 1. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Archived