Home

Visual Effects Armband

tk102

Thanks for the feedback everyone...

I thought you said you were going to retire from modding tk...

Oh yeah... I forgot... well bye!

J/K. I guess I'm just a drama king. :) But really, there are still some fun things that come be done with this game and this forum is fun to be around.

Originally posted by tk102

Thanks for the feedback everyone...

Oh yeah... I forgot... well bye!

J/K. I guess I'm just a drama king. :) But really, there are still some fun things that come be done with this game and this forum is fun to be around.

I knew you would be back :p

Nice work as always :thumbsup: ...but i'm curious to see what option you finally used to make that script ;) a sample of the source code would be great too :D

The source code is available for a limited time here.

Also of interest -- it seems that swkotor.exe will not display more than 20 reply options per screen -- at least with the computertype=1 and conversationtype=1.

Great item! Only two things i can see that can be improved.

1.) You should make it useable by other Party members other than just the PC but that might involve making a bunch of seperate items.

2.) I think you could have more options. Like being stuck in adheisive and being set on fire.

Just my opinion.

Ah, I was wrong. I forgot the nwscript.nss did not have all the visual effects defined in its constants. Upon looking up visualeffects.2da, I found the flame bump out effect.

Screenshot

In order to add these extra effects, I'll have to re-organize the menu system in the dialog because only 20 options are available per screen.

Archived