Home

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story *NO SPOILERS!*

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

I will for sure. I've been a big Vince Vaughn fan since Swingers. Ben Stiller's pretty funny too.

OMG Swingers ownz! That was the first time I ever even heard of Vince Vaughn, and I still say that was his best performance. He totally stole that movie!

Omg, this is like, a classic comedy, a must see.

Period.

The entire movie is laugh after laugh, and incredibly funny/non slapstick humorous laughs.

Ben Stiller at his best. Being obnoxious and such, but not KNOWING that he is. One of Stiller's best.

Vince Vaughn is incredible too. This is the first movie I've ever seen him in, but he does play a great role, and the dialogue is awesome. It's so funny to watch him and Stiller go at it.

Bottom line: you need to see this.

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Omg, this is like, a classic comedy, a must see.

Period.

The entire movie is laugh after laugh, and incredibly funny/non slapstick humorous laughs.

Ben Stiller at his best. Being obnoxious and such, but not KNOWING that he is. One of Stiller's best.

Vince Vaughn is incredible too. This is the first movie I've ever seen him in, but he does play a great role, and the dialogue is awesome. It's so funny to watch him and Stiller go at it.

Sweeeeeeeet! :D

Indeed. That's pretty damn cool.

LOL, I'm having a chat with my buddy right now, he thought it was funny, but too predictable.

I mean, there's not much you can do with a david v goliath movie... unless you make goliath win....:rolleyes:

But I *will* ADMIT, it is a tad predictable.

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Vince Vaughn is incredible too. This is the first movie I've ever seen him in

And you need to see other V. Vaughn flicks. Check out Made and Swingers. Best Buy has them together on dvd for like 14 bucks I think? Maybe 20. Funny guy.

guess ill be the first to say that movie is very freakin funny.....i have seen it today (June 19) and it is very good, lots of sexual inuendoes(<-sp??) but its really funny...and i dont know if any of you swampies know about this movie A Vs. P but it looks kick bum-bum!!!this was a preview before the movie

Who HASN'T heard about Alien Versus Predator? (I assume that's what A v P means, i didn't follow the link as I've seen all the previews.)

Edit - As for dodgeball....

I'm really excited for this movie, I'll probably see it in a week or two, depending on when my theater gets it (small town)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Who HASN'T heard about Alien Versus Predator? (I assume that's what A v P means, i didn't follow the link as I've seen all the previews.)

I'm really excited for this movie, I'll probably see it in a week or two, depending on when my theater gets it (small town)

stayontopic.jpg

Originally posted by jebbers

i dont spend all my time on the computer like you ET....

Well that's certainly your loss :p

And Groovs, I was half on topic. The second half of my earlier post was talking about dodgeball, though I didn't exactly clarify ;)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Well that's certainly your loss :p

And Groovs, I was half on topic. The second half of my earlier post was talking about dodgeball, though I didn't exactly clarify ;)

Yeah yeah, that's what they all say. Go post an AVP thread you git. :p

Archived