Home

Check these out.....

Astrotoy7

i'm usually not the 'post link to free games' typa guy, but I really like these.... The 'Battle of Yavin' is the follow up to the cool 'Battle of Endor' made with the truevision 3d software... I prefer it to BoE, some good ole XW vs Tie dogfightin :D and teh great music from ANH in the background :)

secondly, jedi training is for those with better reflexes and patience than I.... Its basically a blocking game, where you control the saber to deflect those drones, like Luke had to do in ANH.... Theres a bit more too it but im quite crap at it, especially as I write this, at almost 2am in the morning.....

anyway, have a go, and to anyone who says, "duh theyre old" etc, ...well I apologise in advance for ruining your orgy of an existence !

Battle of Yavin

Jedi Training

mtfbwya

I'm a big fan of the "Battle of Endor" and "Battle of Yavin" games. They remind me of the good 'ol days back in 1994 when I played X-Wing, but they also have that arcade element that Rogue Squadron has. I've always been a big fan of flight games, so BoE and BoY are right up my alley.

Incidentally, the author is currently creating two more games; "The Battle of Hoth" and "Escape from Hoth." You can check on their progress at his website.

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

I'm a big fan of the "Battle of Endor" and "Battle of Yavin" games. They remind me of the good 'ol days back in 1994 when I played X-Wing, but they also have that arcade element that Rogue Squadron has. I've always been a big fan of flight games, so BoE and BoY are right up my alley.

Incidentally, the author is currently creating two more games; "The Battle of Hoth" and "Escape from Hoth." You can check on their progress at his website.

yep, Im really looking forward to the next ones :D btw, the BoY link I posted was to thats guys site :D

mtfbwya

Archived