Home

Pirate life

((Tepe has blown guybroom's head off

guybroom was brutally owned by Tepe

Tepe says: That's what happens to godmoders and too dumb people

You have godmoded too much, guybroom. Stop it. Your char has been blown to hell by the English militia standing infront of the jail))

A line of english soldiers load their muskets and shoot Troezen to swiss cheese as he tries to run from the prison

((And I thought I god modede alot back in Alpha Centaruie but, THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... but, you can't blame him. He is a N00B to RPing like I was back then.)) Dan had just arrived at Port Royal. being the adventurer he is he was hopeing that there would be some caves on the island. And he hoped that the caves had treasure. Dan wasn't a pirate altho he has a few suivaners from a few encounters with them. He would have certinly been dead if it weren't for the English Millitary who came to has aid all the time. He docked at the port and paid the dock master some money then Dan continued to the tavern. He sat in the tavern enjoying himself.

Gabriel tried to sail the ship away form the port to the nearest island to get a crew, he finaly docked at the port, he paid the dck master and went into the tavern, he puffed up his chest and yelled " anyone who wants ot join me as a pirate come wiht me to the docks"

unfortuanlty he only got 4 guys, 3 who weren't the greatest people , btu the third was very promising, he displayed sword skills as well as boaitng skills, he set them on the ship then walked aorund the port to try and find more crew.

Name: Raphael DuBroi

Pirate Name: Raphael

Nationality: French

Ship count: 1

Shiptype:Frigate

Shipname: Unknown

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

((Tepe has blown guybroom's head off

guybroom was brutally owned by Tepe

Tepe says: That's what happens to godmoders and too dumb people

You have godmoded too much, guybroom. Stop it. Your char has been blown to hell by the English militia standing infront of the jail))

A line of english soldiers load their muskets and shoot Troezen to swiss cheese as he tries to run from the prison

First of all:

2. No character control. This is a special category of godmoding. Do not control what someone else's character does, says, or thinks. At least not without permission, preferably prior. Without such consent, this is godmoding.

So I am NOT dead.

and secondly, when was I godmoding??? I only meant to have some fun with my guy. I am sorry if it sound like I have been godmoding. I got carried away, I wanted my guy to be talented (and clumsy - just look at how he ends up in prison).

If I have been godmoding I sencerly apologise. I'll make him change his ways. But I'll wait for you to tell me if he is dead or not, considering he was shot, and being alive would surly be considered godmoding :p

[OOC]

the person who starts the RPG just makes rules for it, not decide the outcome of all fights; however if problems arise, whoever started the RPG is still in control

Here are some godmode-situations you have done:

Eventualy Troezen got the gaurd to give him some food. The guard put some bread through the bars, but as he did this, Troezen gor the bone and hit the gaurd around the head

He sudenly noticed that there was a bone on the floor

AND: You have a kiack. You can't survive even a day in a kiack. And that got too much when you just flipped out and killed the bartender, you n00b. I don't want to give you the same lecture I did to LukeKatarn. Now, you are dead, try again

[/OOC]

((Both Tepe and guybroom are correct as to the rules. However, both of you aren't paying attention to the situation :p

guybroom: Tepe didn't control what your character did, actually. You posted that he ran off.

Tepe: guybroom was playing the prison guards, not you, and in fact the entire jail setting was his. He was not godmoding; they were his characters and he is free to make them as stupid or as smart as he wants; and what he did was something any of the other characters could've done given a bit of luck.

I don't know what a kiack is so I can't speak for that :p

If you don't like the sort of stuff he's doing, then edit your first post and add the rules you feel he's breaking, so he'll actually be breaking those rules. ;)

And let's not start throwing around insults...tsk tsk))

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

((Umm Curt you don't want to go JOIN ME AS A PIRATE!!!!!!! on port royale. The Millitery would come bargeing in and arrest you immideitly.))

(luke, if you read my post carefully you would have noticed i wasn't on port roayle at that time, i was on an island that was more piratey and villanous, so frankly i don't see anything wrong with my post, other than thats probably not how pirates recruited, but whatever)

• 1 month later...

((I know this thread has been dead for a while, and I know that was partialy my fault, but is it ever going to get bac to where it was before? I would post something but I'm still waiting to know if Troezen is dead or not. It was a cool thread before the godmoding argument, can it restart?))

Archived