Home

Republicans Come here

yaebginn

Originally posted by yaebginn

U r really an anthropologist? I thought u were taking classes on it.

That is correct. I'm an anthropology major, but anthropology (and it's subdiscipline of archaeology) is my life. I only mention anthropology to point out that my view on the religions of others is one of fascination more than criticism, except where I see religious culture interfering with other cultures.

Incidently, I wrote an interesting paper on the religious characteristics of UFO culture if you find that sort of thing at all fascinating. Okay... "interesting" my be a subjective term. I found it interesting, which is why I wrote the paper :cool:

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by yaebginn

he was just there. something had to be first.

Why? The concept of infinity when talking about time is always easy to say from the perspect of a point in space/time moving "forward" into the future, but people seem to have difficulty imagining that infinity can go backwards into the past.

your own immortal soul.

why is your life so important that yu cant give some of your time to God ,its just like yae said earlier ,if there is no God than ill just die ,but ,if there is ill be saved.

yu believe that when yu die that nothing happens ,if God is real in your case ,then if you worship Him then youll at least be saved.if you do worship him who are yu hurting yu living this itty bitty life now and not taking time for God because your too busy means nothing compared to eternity ,if yu worship Him are yu going to be hurt in any way shaper or form ,you are going to die anyways.

"hate the sin, love the sinner"

explain to me why u think gays even need to get married ? they cant start a family ,thats what marriage is for ,thats what it was made for ,since the beginning of time .

and anyways ,most marriages end in divorce anyways ,so why do gays want to get married anyways?

Originally posted by reelguy227

and anyways ,most marriages end in divorce anyways ,so why do gays want to get married anyways?

Yeah, so why would straight people want to get married? It'll just end in divorce :rolleyes:

And as for your hate the sin love the sinner garbage, read the first post of THIS thread.

"hate the sin, love the sinner"

explain to me why u think gays even need to get married ? they cant start a family ,thats what marriage is for ,thats what it was made for ,since the beginning of time .

Because marriage entitles a couple to file taxes jointly, lower insurance rates, etc.

I am also against Gay marriage.

ET Warrior, marriage is meant to be between a Man and a Woman.God created Woman because Man was lonely.

God always intended it to be this way.

So basically, being gay IS a sin. States this in the Bible.

Thats why all Christians who know their religion well, are against Gay marriage.

And us Christians are against abortion too. Abortion IS murder because you are killing a live being.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Because marriage entitles a couple to file taxes jointly, lower insurance rates, etc.

Not to mention other things ilke visitation rights if one of them is in the hospital, or the fact that if one of them were to die the family of the deceased could cut the homosexual partner completely out of all his remains/ finances if they didn't approve, whereas if they were married the spouse is entitled to everything.

Originally posted by BurnsU

I am also against Gay marriage.

ET Warrior, marriage is meant to be between a Man and a Woman.God created Woman because Man was lonely.

God always intended it to be this way.

So basically, being gay IS a sin. States this in the Bible.

Thats why all Christians who know their religion well, are against Gay marriage.

And us Christians are against abortion too. Abortion IS murder because you are killing a live being.

oh for the love of...

no no no no no no no.

Marriage is meant to be between 2 people who love eachother, or in old times, and occasionally still now, for business means. Christianity isn't the only religion that has wedding's stop shoving your beliefs down other peoples throats.

A fetus is not a living thing, it's just cells. Using lysol to clean my stove according to you would make me a genocidal maniac.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

oh for the love of...

no no no no no no no.

Marriage is meant to be between 2 people who love eachother, or in old times, and occasionally still now, for business means. Christianity isn't the only religion that has wedding's stop shoving your beliefs down other peoples throats.

A fetus is not a living thing, it's just cells. Using lysol to clean my stove according to you would make me a genocidal maniac.

I'm only stating whats in the Bible, dont disagree with me, disagree with God.

I'm stating the way God meant it to be, not the way people do it today.So anyone can get married to whoever, but it doesnt make it right.Thus bringing up the freewill thing reelguy227 was stating.

why do yu need facts ? i live by faith not by facts ,i dont need to see God to know that He is real .what do they check when they go up to a body first,the pulse ,what does that come from ,a heart ,the heart starts beating in a month ,and the brain has brain waves with in a few months also ,abortion stops a beating heart ,God gave us dominion over the animals ,not dominion over each other.wars are a totally different story .

Why are wars different? Killing is killing is killing. And you say it's wrong. so why are you justified to kill a fully grown man, who has already experienced life and KNOWS what he is losing, as opposed to a conglomeration of cells that has no awareness of anything?

my 2 year old niece has no awareness of anything ,she will never remember anything ,behind the age of 5 .so your determining human nature on awareness,i pitty u.a baby feels pain ,and they have humand dna .a person isnt a person just because they know whats going on around them .so mentally retarded people ,why dont we just kill them ,they are not aware.

wars are fought to defend your country ,not to take someone life .thats what murder is ,if yu enlist in the army ,yu know yu could get caught into a war,live with it ,you might just die .and then go to heaven ,a better place than this ****hole of an earth .to meet your Creator.

my 2 year old niece has no awareness of anything ,she will never remember anything ,behind the age of 5 .

Firstly, awareness and memory are two completely different things.

Secondly, childhood amnesia usually kicks in around 3 years old, you can remember some things after that.

god doesn't give a rats' ass about politics... why would it be different for him if you killed someone defending something as trivial as a border (war if you didn't get it) or that you killed your ex because she took your xbox ?

As ET said, killing is killing is killing.

Archived