Home

Started playing SWGB again...

Darth Windu

Well, played my first game of SWGB:CC for quite a long time yesterday. Hoth map, deathmatch, 8 players. I was Republic allied with two Naboo and a Wookiee, against two TF and two CIS. Funnily enough i won...because i cheated :)

On that subject has anyone else used the Genied2? Its actually a pretty sweet tool. Using that, i made my AT-TE's and Jedi Starfighter's invincible with no cost. :)

7 players in an 8 player deathmatch?

Let me get this straight... your team consisted of 3 players while the other two only had two players, and you still found the need to cheat?

And why did you get Clone Campaigns when you don't even like SWGB that much?

You are a mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma, Windu.

Vostok - as Doofer said, it was 4 v 4. I actually bought CC around the same time i saw AotC at the cinema's, so i've had it for a while. As for cheating, i just love to beat the stuffing out of opponents without having to worry about the health of my units every now and then.

Right, sorry, must have missed that "two" in front of the Naboo... despite re-reading it a few times to count the civs so I wouldn't make a stupid mistake like the one I did.

As for cheating, i just love to beat the stuffing out of opponents without having to worry about the health of my units every now and then.
Why don't you just play them on easy? Cheating's bad, mmmkay.

Well since i hadnt player for a long time i didnt do too well in teching up and whatnot, so everyone was at Tech 4 with huge armies - quite fun, besides, easy is boring.

Another idea with this is that i was thinking of editing the units to reflect how i would like them in SWGB2 and running a 'rough' copy of what i want.

Archived