Home

xlm Importer Plug In for 3D Max 6?...........................

WoLFF

damn, thats all i wanted to know in the first place, if there was a 3d Max 6 importer, ppl are sayin there is and isnt........

well i have the exporter, is there any way to import an xsi so i can weigh him and turn him into a glm?......

Originally posted by WoLFF

damn, thats all i wanted to know in the first place, if there was a 3d Max 6 importer, ppl are sayin there is and isnt........

well i have the exporter, is there any way to import an xsi so i can weigh him and turn him into a glm?......

If you could get the skeleton in a max format you will have no problem.

i remember downloadin the skeleton off Psycos website, the JA Skeleton, however each time i try to import it it says i need some type of import.........

do i need anything special to import the skeleton that i downloaded? its from psyc0z website, under JK3 Files, its the JA Skeleton......

huh? how do i merge? im confused, does anyone have msn, aim, or yahoo that knows how to model? if u do plz leave ur messenger name here, mines silentwolff7070@msn.com, iiiiisilentwolffiiiii (yahoo messenger), and wolff0666 (AIM messenger)......... ive been tryin to figure out how to get a new made model in game for nearly a month now, im sick of waiting........

thx, pz.....

Archived