Home

Not full. . .?

Darth MarcII

It does say this on the official site when you read about the Trial, so dont worry its not a bug or anything. I guess its just a trial version thing. But if you choose to continue that character after the trial on a full version of the game it will work fine. If you see what i mean?

Uninstalled the trial, installed the full version, but when someone tried to transfer 100,000 credits to me , it said: TRIAL USERS ARE LIMITED TO 50,000 credits.

He's not questioning the money, he's wondering why even though he installed the full version it still thinks he's on a trail version :p.

I'm not sure how the trial version works, so I can't help you very much. Maybe the full version doesn't kick in until your trial wears off. I have to ask, did you buy the game or are you using a download?

Well, i tried posting this question to the official SWG forums but it looks like Sony's Station site is all screwed up. I login and try to post then I have to login again and again and again, never able to post. Anyone lese have this issue and perhaps and anwer to my question. Thanks. :-)

Originally posted by Darth MarcII

Well, i tried posting this question to the official SWG forums but it looks like Sony's Station site is all screwed up. I login and try to post then I have to login again and again and again, never able to post. Anyone lese have this issue and perhaps and anwer to my question. Thanks. :-)

Yes, when the forum is heavily conjested it tends to act up on you, not being able to verify your account.

Guest DarthMaulUK

I didnt have much join yesterday finding anyone around who knew. Then I passed out drunk, so it will have to be Monday evening, GMT cos when I ring its 10pm my time.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Spoke to Haden about this. He isnt aware of any problems of this kind. It should be a simple switch. He will look into this and get back to me.

In the mean time, email SOE tech support to sort the problem out for you

DMUK

Well, great news. Went to login and it told me"your trial has expired, would you like to register the game?" Anwered yes, and now after going through the gauntlet of that, I'm offically a full member. I guess the trial status had to expire on my Sony Station login.

Archived