Home

The battlefront vehicles thread

reltes

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by tFighterPilot

I believe it should be "an NPC" and not "a NPC" because it's pronounced EnPeeCi

And you should stop to be the stupid nerd around here, its a forum ffs, your kinda annoying, first calling me a wanna-be SW geek, while its you whos the real geek around here

(since you know what yoda said about the perimeter thing)

And let me tell you, how happy i am that im not of those SW geeks, so please, if you dont have any reasonable things to say, shut up!, forums arent build for precise spelling bee's ok?

:rolleyes:

Sry for the attitude, but i hate wise-guys

Originally posted by Scavenger

And you should stop to be the stupid nerd around here, its a forum ffs, your kinda annoying, first calling me a wanna-be SW geek, while its you whos the real geek around here

(since you know what yoda said about the perimeter thing)

And let me tell you, how happy i am that im not of those SW geeks, so please, if you dont have any reasonable things to say, shut up!, forums arent build for precise spelling bee's ok?

:rolleyes:

Sry for the attitude, but i hate wise-guys

I know, you would prefer that everyone would be stupid.

My previous post was just one of them "Did you know?"

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

nope, making a long post to insult me is making you stupid.

Seems to be the only way to make you know i dont like guys like you

You could've avoided getting me annoyed by skipping the wise-guy part, we are here to discuss things, not to improve other's spelling, ok? its none of your problems.

besides, you could read what i thought about the probe/npc

Now, shall we stay ontopic?

Originally posted by iwontevenbother

Multi-person vehicles is the most fun you could have in this kind of game (it is for me anyways).

If you've played BF: 1942 or Halo PC, then you know what I'm talkin about.

Haven't played Halo or bf1942, but I can't wait to try out the multipeople vehicles. Especially the Republic Gunship and MAF, they are both transports.:D

Originally posted by Scavenger

... Now, shall we stay ontopic?

I think that´s actually a very good idea. The battlefront section is here for battlefront and not for correcting someone spelling or to chat.

Think about it the next time you post here. If the "need" for a chatty conversation should rise again, remember the PM feature ;)

Remember this is an online forum where you shouldn´t overreact about everything posted. And making such posts, makes you both look stupid. :dozey:

Just a thought, will anyone even bother marching or deploying strategies as infantry as it seems there are vehicles for everyone?

And if vehicles can do everything better than infantry.... well just hope it doesn't come to that like in Battlefield

Archived