Home

The battlefront vehicles thread

reltes

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly doubt B-wings will be in the game, as they were created for one soul purpose: attacking capital ships. And since there are no capships in BF, there would be no need for B-wings.

And the purpose of mouse droids are to lead stormtroopers to wherever they're needed on the Death Stars. In Ep. IV, you see a squad of stormies following a mouse droid. Since the Death Stars were big with lots of hallways, they would tell a mouse droid to show you the way so you wouldn't get lost.

from what I read. wookiees are extremely handy with technology, but also like wood and are crafty. so I dunno. and TK, while ur Nazi spelling is annoying, it has given me reason to correct my spelling of the word wookiee, I always double check for fear of the Nazi Spelling Hat. Props

I mean it would be cool to see Wookiees fight alongside the Rebels in the original trilogy and the republic in the prequel trilogy if the Kashyyyk map is used for both periods. I would not like to see to much wookiee vehicles unless they are going to be in episode III movie.

Originally posted by jasperw

I said it at the beginning of this thread and I'll say it again: Slaves are in the game (that's the vehicle Jango is flying in epII isnt it?). You can see it on a screenshot of Kamino, sreenshot 33 of 69 at lucasarts.

thats a closeup of a rebel riding a tauntaun

Originally posted by thejeditraitor

...rebel alliance-

15. Speeder Bikes

16. Tauntauns

17. new rebel tanks on yavin 4

18. twin-pod cloud car

19. X-Wings

20. Y-Wings

21. Rebel Snowspeeders ...

speeder bikes are for the impierials! there is a picture of a rebel troop using 1 but that doesnt mean theyre only for the rebs. ive seen a screen with a impierial scout riding one, so they have to be for both.

Originally posted by The Air

speeder bikes are for the impierials! there is a picture of a rebel troop using 1 but that doesnt mean theyre only for the rebs. ive seen a screen with a impierial scout riding one, so they have to be for both.

If your an Imperial you can drive rebel vehicles, you just have to steal them. Every vehicle is for everyone.

But as for who gets the Speeder Bikes at their bases, I'd say both factions do.

Hey, screw the TIE Advanced X1 (Vaders TIE) get a TIE Defender or a TIE Avenger, TIE Defenders... damn those are SWEET! They are like a TIE interceptor with 3 wing things.TIE Avenger is the later model of Vader's TIE. The one Vader had was a prototype.

(my nerdulance is shining...)

Archived