Home

Yes!! Finally!! Oh Happy Day!!

SeleneRayne

Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz

well i was setup some kids that hated me told this kid i was saying BAD things about him i mean BAD things so then he tried to fight me i ignore him then get hit in the mouth if my braces werent tearing up the insides i would have punched him back and those people here that have had braces twice i respect you you know my pain i also hate the power chains

Power Chains rule. I have em on now. They bring your teeth together.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Acrylic

Power Chains rule. I have em on now. They bring your teeth together.

Yeah, but they hurt like the dickens, expecially when they do one across your whole mouth, they've done that sevral times to me.

Originally posted by IG-64

Yeah, but they hurt like the dickens, expecially when they do one across your whole mouth, they've done that sevral times to me.

Mine are across the whole mouth. They dont hurt me at all. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night. But otherwise, no.

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

yea they hurt longer than when you get your brcaes tightened because that only hurts for a day with a power chain mine hurt for 4 days

jeez larz, don't spam the thread :xp:

Anyhows, good for you selene.

I have an overbite, and I need to get work doen, but I can't right now. My dad needs more dental work than me, and we don't have dental insurance yet. But we will get it soon, and then I get my work done. I think I have to get headgear. Hopefully, I won't have to wear them during the day.

:)

im not spamming the thread im just telling my story of my braces

Yes you are. If you're telling the story. Tell it in one post.

Youve been here for a little over a week and you have 234 posts. It took me about 2 or 3 months to get to the 200 post mark. You are doing alot of unnecessary posting.

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

well i cant because sometimes its in my mind and other times its not and just so everyone knows i have 200 something posts because i am on ALOT

Originally posted by Acrylic

Yes you are. If you're telling the story. Tell it in one post.

Youve been here for a little over a week and you have 234 posts. It took me about 2 or 3 months to get to the 200 post mark. You are doing alot of unnecessary posting.

You registered a month after me, and it took me two years to get to 1/4 of your post count. Maybe you post too much also? Why not let the moderators decide what's spam? That's what they're here for. At least he's staying on topic.

well i cant because sometimes its in my mind and other times its not and just so everyone knows i have 200 something posts because i am on ALOT

Well, theres a button called the "edit" button. Use it.

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

theres no need if i see that sombody replied i am going to reply i am not going to edit and old post that has already been read

im not spamming the thread im just telling my story of my braces

HEY SHUT UP! im gonna cry *cries*

even the great Lord Larz doesnt know wait never mind i have the answer it is..........MAGIC! weeeeeeeeee

stop rubbing it in!

yea i know but once i reply in a thread it will NEVER stop

stfu7.jpg

thats called spamming :dozey:

And you replying to my reply which was spam, is spamming. Even now, this post could be considered spam, In some terms, but honestly not as bad as waht you were doing.

If you have any more comments, questions, or snide remarks, feel free to PM me. KTHX.

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

yes ok i might have been getting on your nervers. i will be nicer. ok this is weird but whenever i see that somebody has replied in a thread that i hav been in i have to respond i dont know why maybe its a forum disorder lol but if its considered spam PM me and please tell me and SeleneRayne congratulations on the braces right now id like to be in those shoes.

Archived