Home

Vacancy @ Lucaarts points to RTS

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Saw this

'Senior Programmer, Game Engine

Develop, maintain and evolve core game systems, including Resource Management, AI, Scripting engine, and the like '

On the LA recruitment page. Looks like the RTS is still some time away but on its way at least

DMUK

I agree. A release just after (or at the same time as) Episode 3 would be optimal. Lets just hope they dont do the same things like Waitress Droid Workers in SWGB. Then again, it could still be released simultaneously with the film if there was enough co-operation between Lucasfilm and Lucasarts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder though Is old george gonna make episode 7 8 and 9 as he originally planned if he did that would really finish off this and perhaps and future lucases could pick off since it's a galaxy and a galaxy with as many species as the star wars galaxy after the empire will rarely stay at peace for long it would also translate EU into fact.

I guess you hate the Clone Wars "micro-series?" And the new coming... er... "bigger-micro-series?"

I thought they were ok, but it was really stupid to cram the show into 3 minute episodes... that's just stupid.

I want a Space RTS like Homeworld 2. That would be awesome. Being able to control fleets of Star Destroyers and cruching the rebel fleet!

Well i suggest you have a little look at it since i'm Giving General Anakin SKywalker the Advanced Jedi starfight{based of the one he used} and the V-19 Torrent starfighter from the same short i belive. As well as the Fanblade Fighter to General Poggle since it was geonosian designed.

Archived