Home

This makes me SICK!

Exar_reborn

Lol

That is just insane. If I cared enough, I'd have jedi...... But a womaizing old jedi just doesn't seem appropriate for rp purposes.

*waves hand*

"I am the man you've been looking for."

Seriously though, that is insane. That's like a commission check for me.

LOL! That's funny! You know, you could make a living doing that. There are Everquest players who have been doing this for years.

You know, that really defeats the the purpose of an RPG. To interact with people and get satisfaction from building your character. Some people just want something for nothing. Well, if you can call $3,000 nothing. That's a semester's worth of college tuition at some schools.

Actually they have created an E business. I am doing my senior project on it. If you type in Lineage II, AC, AC2 and so on. Lineage II is a horrible place to play. It isn't even a RPG anymore b/c over 40% of the players are farming Adena ( currency). The chinese are notably the best at this and have created online companies. There are also the lvling services that come from this. People that spend 8 hour shifts lvling a character every day. Its insane that all of this has come from an online game.

Good Lord, now that is just pathetic. I really have no issues with people who buy some credits to get themselves started, but now people want to play your game for you and expect you to pay for it? Absurd, to be kind. I also have serious issues with people selling and buying characters.

Yeah, paying someone else to level you up is just insane. I have a friend who works on one of his friend's account, but thats mostly because his friend is in Iraq right now and doesnt have the chance to play, but he more just monitors the store and creates new objects to sell, not grinding his ass away for it. I have no problem with that, but paying $100+ dollars for a freaking profession, geez, thats too far.

Archived