Home

Skinhead! .. well ok head skin.

Jackel

Remaking the scarfaced white guy ... check out two shots for possible directions i am going.

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ShadowFox75/kotor/soreeyes.jpg

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ShadowFox75/kotor/soreeyes2.jpg

Firstly went ahead and darkened his hair (goatee and eyebrows included). Then gave him red eyes. Then i decided to play with his goatee and eyebrows to have some fun.

Well thats a shame as i deleted that one and have released the blue one .. oh well to late i guess.

Ok kidding , im working on darkside versions of the non blue one, im just not that good at tattoos and stuff.

Originally posted by Jackel

Was thinking of some small triangles on the side , above and below the eyes. Nothing to dramatic ie changing him in to Uther. Also maybe make his scar darker and more red and gross looking.

Increasing the scar is a good idea. To be honest I don't understand the facination with facial tattoo thing.

Originally posted by messkell

the first one with the goatee looks good:) kind of reminds me of the slick emperor ming from the "cheeseball flash gordon" flick.

LOL! Thats a good one Messkell!

The Emperor and Lord Darth Ming the Merciless... I like it! :D

Originally posted by Jackel

Ditto which is why im keeping the same skin colour the normal head has.

Cool! :D

Originally posted by paranoidmoonduc

Something I've wanted to see was a similar tatoo to Mike Tysons tribal one. Just a simple, one eye tatoo.

The skin only uses half of a face and then transposes that onto the other side of the model (creating the whole face). Therefore it would be impossible to do a tattoo over one eye only. Hope that helps.

Uh... theredrodian didn't you post that idea in the requests thread before?

I swear I saw that guy before... Oh well!

yea he did post the same pic in the request thread, he must really like that weird asian guy with the funky scars...lol

Originally posted by Darth333

Be advised that if you choose this option, your mod will fail reaching the feminine public...:rolleyes::D

Im doing the mod to reach this person right here ~points to self~ first before anyone else ;)

And ive had a litle bit of time off on it seeing i uninstalled KOTOR do change around my drives etc. Ill be getting back in to it tonight so i can get the portrait for the bottom left corner.

Unless of course Darth333 i sent you the skins and you took the various portraits for me ^_^

Archived