Home

Can you bed bastila?

Quienté Adros

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you can't go to the sack with her, but she gives you a kiss...

If you do not talk to her about the kiss afterward. Then after Malak captures her and you meet her on the temple summit. If you go dark side and side with her, and you ask her if she would ever betray you and her response is that she would "be completely and utterly yours, master"

That alone is pretty cool! :D

Originally posted by Azira

What ? When does that happen ?

(I mean the Kiss of course, not the ***ing like rabbits thing)

Play a Male PC be nice and a little playful with Bastila and she will eventually...

Take you to the unused bunkroom on the Ebon Hawk and if you choose the right "give in to your feelings for me" type dialogue options Bastila will say "Kiss me you fool" or something like that and viola! :D

Then be sure and don't talk to her about it at all...

Then on the temple summit you can join her to reclaim the mantle of Dark Lord and ask her "How do I know if you won't betray me?" or something like that, and see what she says... Its good! :D

I hope this Helps! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

I never thought of it that way! :D With the fade-to-black we wouldn't know what was going on.

at least they didn't show the stereotypical/cliche curtains blowing in the breeze, fireworks, train going into a tunnel, rocket taking off, <insert sexual innuendo here> ...

:p

Originally posted by adillon

at least they didn't show the stereotypical/cliche curtains blowing in the breeze, fireworks, train going into a tunnel, rocket taking off, <insert sexual innuendo here> ...

:p

:laughing:

Ok. Obelisk being erected. :D

:fett:

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

Jedi_5002, 42 is the answer to life... the universe... and everything. - Hitchikers Guide

I really like that book. It's calming "Don't Panic" on the cover, so nice :D.

What color, size, font, and other formating do you want your KUDOS in? :p

:fett:

Archived