Home

Can you bed bastila?

Quienté Adros

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RedHawke

Anything over a 14 font and Red of course! :D

Well, duh. I'm not that stupid. Close, but not quite there yet :D. Would this count toward making me stupid :headblast:D. I just asked for the sake of completeness.

How's this then (Bold, Size 42 ;), Century Gothic):

KUDOS

:fett:

You can also:

When you fight her,and you choose the right dialog,she'll give up.Then You Express your feelings of love to her.And then she'll say something like "I love you too." :D :D..But its not better than the "I am truely and utterly yours" :D:D:D

Originally posted by RedHawke

You can keep the romance part going on lightside.

It makes saving her on the Star Forge much easier! :D

I found that out when I went through my first game, with no help, and without going through the dialog choices over and over until I hit on the right option. :D I feel so proud.

Maybe it's because I love her so much, that I coulld not bring myself to kill her, and the Force guided me to the right choices, so I could still be with her. That woulld make her rightfully mine. She is not RedHawke's (who killed her and then went DS, because he thought it was more powerful ;) (Remember Yoda's words of wisdom)). She is not maverick187's. She is not Prime's. She is certainly not Majin Revan's (think you can 'recapture' her from me, and then kill me (not necessarily in that order) ;). :D j/k, j/k :D (or am I... (a good question for a poll*))

:fett:

1) I am crazy for thinking so highly of a computer generated object.

2) I am really just kidding around, but pretending not to.

The answer whenever the Hell I feel like it.

Originally posted by kome566

why would i be jealous of redhawke and prime frenching a pixel girl?!!?!?

Not just frenching, dude. Not just frenching... :)

Originally posted by jedi_5002

She is not Prime's.

She was using you to get to me.

She is not RedHawke's (who killed her and then went DS, because he thought it was more powerful ;)

Jedi_5002 you are grossly mis-informed, I have never harmed my dear Bastila and I never will! :p

Originally posted by Prime

Not just frenching, dude. Not just frenching... :)

Definately! :D

I consider the Fade-To-Black on the Ebon Hawk to be more like the camera shifting to a fireplace in old movies! :D

Maybe it's because I love her so much, that I coulld not bring myself to kill her, and the Force guided me to the right choices, so I could still be with her. That woulld make her rightfully mine.

Actually Star Wars has cloning so I would assume that Bioware simply contracted the people of Camino and cloned Bastila so we could each have our own! :D

Archived