Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

again, geocities does not allow remote file linking, so if you wanna post pictures, you might wanna seek another web hoster,

OR

you could simply rename your pictures from .jpg or .gif to .txt and voila! like magic you pictures are showing! That's what i do ;)

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

you could simply rename your pictures from .jpg or .gif to .txt and voila! like magic you pictures are showing! That's what i do ;)

thanks for the advice coupes

edit: i tried to save it as .txt but PSP7 cant do it what do you use?

So i decided to maje myself a Matrix Sig, and this is what i came up with in about 10 minutes, simply re-sized the poster of Neo then used the smudge tool to create a...what i like to call a painting effect, perhaps a oil painting, well thats what i think it looks like,

The text should be bold, but i can't even figure out how to get it bold. :p

Feel free to call it crap. (Which it is. ;))

Edit - Oh damnit, the white area is supposed to be blank and not so...stupid Photoshop. :(

Originally posted by Tesla

So i decided to maje myself a Matrix Sig, and this is what i came up with in about 10 minutes, simply re-sized the poster of Neo then used the smudge tool to create a...what i like to call a painting effect, perhaps a oil painting, well thats what i think it looks like,

The text should be bold, but i can't even figure out how to get it bold. :p

Feel free to call it crap. (Which it is. ;))

Edit - Oh damnit, the white area is supposed to be blank and not so...stupid Photoshop. :(

I like it, and it has the white stuff there because you didn't set the image to Transparent \ the image is a JPG.

A JPG file cannot support transparency, only a Gif. file can support them.

Heylo

I've been messing around with Photoshop, and managed to come up with some things. Some are better than others. Well... one at least.

Anyway. I thought i'd show them here, because it's for all artsy sig pic things. And this isn't at all related, nevermind:

Crapple.jpg

I call this one. Crapple. That's because the apple is crap. I made the wood effect, all-by-my-self

tree.jpg

This one is called, Tree. And that's because it is. I think I ruined it with leaves. Oops.

wha.jpg

This one bears no relevance at all to the techniques I discovered in photoshop. I just think the ears are funny.

skid.jpg

I like the road effects on this one, although this is the edited version (without roadkill). Again, I think the leaves ruined it.

sky.jpg

This is my favorite one, as from a distance, it really does look like a photo of the sky :D I'm a genis!

swirl.jpg

This one is just cool. I plan on doing a remake, with some hypnotic doo daa's on it.

KBell, I like your sigs, but what you're doing is the overrated Techno-Style sigs in 3DSMax. I see those GFX here and there, every digital website you go to shoves one of those up your face so fast it gives you whiplash.

The only ones I really like are the first and last sigs, they don't have that oober-techno feel to them.

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh, I come from a Digitally-Oriented forum and I'm used to give criticism which pops into my head. I know I'm new and who am I to criticize, but its just my opinion, don't take it too hard, I'm a deranged boy. :D

I don't see any "Techno" techiniques in them at all. I think you got your catagories off alittle :p

I mainly used 3dsMax to create the 3d-like images in those sigs (Except for the "Nice and Smooth" one) to create more of an artisistic feel to them....

Anything's better than another drab Matrix sig ;)

But thanks for the C&C Mate, appreciate it ^_^

Heh, I have no idea how to phrase it other than "Techno-Type sigs", don't worry if you don't get it, just look at yer sigs, and that's what I'm talking about. :p

I'm working on some Indy Art at the moment. Lots of WIPs on my HD, haven't had time to complete them.

And you only use 3D S Max and Photoshop for abstract? Do you use 3D S Max for anything else? Its a waste if you just use it for Abstract, its a very powerful 3D program.

I use Bryce 5 as my 3D modeller, its not as easy to model, but still possible, its a 3D Landscaping program but I've managed to model some stuff, I'm planning to model a lightsaber in the near future.

Lost:

Pic 1 - Cool! I like the wood effect!

Pic 2 - I love it, your right the leaves id ruin it sorta, but only the falling ones. I think the leaves on the tree itself look very good.

Pic 3 - o_0

Pic 4 - Again, very nice. I love the texturized look.

Pic 5 - That looks like a photograph! Wow! Could you tell me how to make that lens flare you had to the right? I've been trying to do that for a while.

Pic 6 - AWESOME! You should pursue a careeer in artisitic graffitti. :p

KBell: I liked all of them, but I have to agree with Celluzion.

I used to use 3ds Max for modeling sabers back in the JKII days, which explains how i have some moderate experience in it.

But my interest in sabers sort of dwindled and by the time JA came out, i lost complete interest in it. But i still love making sigs and artwork. Most of these sigs come from big pieces of art i created, but i cut small portions of them out to make some sigs.

Archived