Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, how u all doing, i was wondering if someone could make me an avatar and a sig

with a picture of vincent corleone together with micheal corleone, and the sig says, PrimoSidone and after that wiseguy

and the avatar says Primo with one of the faces of those guys..

if someone could help me it would make me verry happy, thanks again.

Greetings

Primo

Clemme with stick is big on the new game KotR, so are most of you, he wants a cool siggy to match his avitar, for the Malak character, and would like this for text on banner

I prefer if you can put the following on it as text

"Clemme w/Stick" and "Knights of the Old Republic".

I am going to work on something this weekend, if any of you talented artists out there who have KotR and can help clemme out he will go wee wee wee lightsaber all the way home:D

I've been meaning to post some of my artwork, but I've been too lazy. But now I'm doing nothing cept' listening to Delta Goodrem and I thought, what the heck, I'll post some of my first stuff to my latest stuff. :D

A little bit of history so you know why I made these works.

I played a game called RuneScape and I joined their boards, a year after I joined, I hooked up with Photoshop and a veteran GFX artist. After seeing his works in Bryce and Photoshop, I wanted to learn Photoshop, so one night, I went to try out Photoshop and made sigs for the RuneScape boards. I strived to self-learn Photoshop, then I mastered some aspects of Photoshop, I got Corel Bryce 5, a landscape program, I've made some landscapes but they're gone now ;) I've also modelled a small mace out of it, nothing spectacular.

RuneScape is a midieval(sp?)-fantasy RPG game. More on why I created the IMGs will be explained.

no1.jpg

A rune Kite Shield and a Dragonite Battle Axe (Fictional materials in RuneScape) modelled entirely in Photoshop since I was devoid of any 3D Programs at that time, entirely made from scratch, no tutorials were used. SInce at the time I made these, the trend was that RuneScape weapons were to be inserted into the sigs made.

After modelling a different battle axe and a sword(I can't find them) I started making sigs for the general public and myself, my name is either Ameoba, Celluzion or Cellular Illuzion ( Combined to make the final Celluzion) on the sigs, other names aren't mine.

First ever style. I really sucked back then :p

no2.jpg

Then this was when I made a sig which looked different, I perfected the technique on making those kind of sigs and I made it my second style. It was also the first successful sig with "Pixel-Text", the small white text with black borders.

no3.jpg

No matter how successful a style is, sooner or later, you're going to change your style, that's what happened, months after those cloudy-type sigs, I sadly deviated from that style and moved on.

I had gotten Bryce 5 by this time and I had a brainwave and carried it out. It worked marvelously.

This is one of the early stages of what would be considered one of my best styles.... Abstract.

no4.gif

I spent weeks trying to perfect this style, to no avail, although I DID make some progress, I made them multicoloured and looked a little better.

no5.jpg

Cont.. in next post

Tired of trying to perfect the style, I went back to my basics... Simplicity. I made them small, minimal text, singular soothing colour.

no6.jpg

After that sig, I kind of retired so I didn't make sigs for around a month to two months. When I came back, I decided to make sigs which showed the dark side of me.. Dark, grungy type sigs were my style from then on.

This is my sig, Digitalized Fantasy, just some name I came up and used for a month.

no8.jpg

no7.jpg

no9.jpg

I suddenly lost interest in GFX and didn't do any sigs for a while, months after that, I had nothing better to do, I listened to music and fired up Photoshop AND Bryce, then immediately shut down Bryce. :D I decided to go back to my roots... Photoshop. I made a sig in Photoshop alone and thought it looked good.

no10.jpg

That was when my era ended, when I did that Photoshop sig, that was one of the last sigs I EVER made, and I never did anymore sigs, only some Indy Art. Now those sigs were examples of what I had made using the styles I described, these are some of my favourites.

Cont.. In next post, when after I'm finished uploading the pics.

Originally posted by KBell

Your stuff is pretty interesting, but I noticed you used a partial segment of the Matrix tutorial in one of your sigs, do you use alot of filters?

Nah, I don't use alot of filters, occasionally a few, but hardly any filters, just airbrushing and layers.

Yeh, I was finding for something to fill in the "Emptyness" in the sig, and I had to resort to a tutorial.

Is it me, or is it the sigs are suddenly not showing?

Edit: Just my damn luck, the uploader has gone down, any of you know any good upload sites? :D

Originally posted by PrimoSidone

Hey guys, how u all doing, i was wondering if someone could make me an avatar and a sig

with a picture of vincent corleone together with micheal corleone, and the sig says, PrimoSidone and after that wiseguy

and the avatar says Primo with one of the faces of those guys..

if someone could help me it would make me verry happy, thanks again.

Greetings

Primo

am i just gonan get ignored, without anyone helping me?

Archived