Darth Sion revealed

Burrie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RedHawke

I do believe you were the one who started that one! :D

[sigmund Freud]

Achilies lets talk about your Star Trek fixation!

[/sigmund Freud]

:D

[Dr. Phil]

Now, RedHawke, talk to me about these pink jedi robes of yours

[/Dr. Phil]

Originally posted by Achillies

I can't wait to learn more about his back story. The stuff they've released thus far has been fascinating.

Well, what I can't wait to see, if he really is held together by his will and the force, then when you kill him he should basically fall apart or burst into a cloud of dust, or something cool like that! :D

Well, what I can't wait to see, if he really is held together by his will and the force, then when you kill him he should basically fall apart or burst into a cloud of dust, or something cool like that! :D

*Picturig Atris getting sprayed with chunks o' Sion*

err...might be. Depends on how they do it.

*Picturig Atris getting sprayed with chunks o' Sion*

err...might be. Depends on how they do it.

Well... what I meant was basically fall to the ground in a heap of pieces or a pile of dust, kind of like when you 'kill' an animated skeliton or some types of undead, like in a fantasy game.

Well... what I meant was basically fall to the ground in a heap of pieces or a pile of dust, kind of like when you 'kill' an animated skeliton or some types of undead, like in a fantasy game.

I don't know...I was kinda hoping that I could use persuade to turn him back to the Light :angel:

I don't know...I was kinda hoping that I could use persuade to turn him back to the Light :angel:

Would even happen if you did... If I recall correctly he's held together by his dark mastery of the force and his rage or something like that... so turning him would most likely net you the same result.

Just you would have the pile of remains and his shimmering spectral image thanking you for redeeming him, and that would be kinda cool! :D

LOL! Laying down for a snooze and his body gets dismemberd. :D

The Sith are very sneaky on the terms of who they keep alive . . (and preserved in this matter :D ) Maybe they'll use him as bait for your PC in TSL...Maybe he'll use his little fake eye and zap some lasers on your forehead exposing your oozing brain coming down your nose. ... Ive said too much . . :D :D

Archived