Home

JA Clone Wars Teaser is Online!

Zappa_0

First of all, the sabers fights are not very good. It looked like a bunch of people playing JO for the first time in their lives. Oh and why are you using a Emporer reskin of the tyrion model at the end? That ruined it. Also who was that guy blocking all those blaster shots? Why was he trying to do saber moves when he was no where near him? Also why was he jumping in the air?

Apart from that, it's all good.

First of all, the sabers fights are not very good. It looked like a bunch of people playing JO for the first time in their lives. Oh and why are you using a Emporer reskin of the tyrion model at the end? That ruined it. Also who was that guy blocking all those blaster shots? Why was he trying to do saber moves when he was no where near him? Also why was he jumping in the air?

Apart from that, it's all good.

Pal, first off that was just a peice of the saber fight, theres lots more to come. Also remember this is a game and JA doesnt have the ability to do a real saber fight yet. We are using the Sith Tyrion model because he is from my movie Series The Jedi's Demise. His name is infact Tyrion, once a Jedi turned to the Darkside. I am link Episode II and TJD up to Episode III and The Jedi's Demise 2. There will be a few more new characters has been developed for the series and movies. That Jedi is Kit Fisto fighting the bounty hunter. You will see why all these people are there very soon. Remember this is just a teaser, not the final cut of the episodes. Um pretty much all the episodes will be from 5mb to 10mb in real media form. We havent tested it in avi format yet, but we will very very soon.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Um pretty much all the episodes will be from 5mb to 10mb in real media form. We havent tested it in avi format yet, but we will very very soon.

Wtf? Not in zipped form?

I hope not...because they wouldn't be verylong...Or the resolution would be like 75 X 50 :p

Well i was talking in avi form, but take away about 2mb and it will be pretty small. I say it will be kinda like the Red vs Blue files. I will also experiment with other file types such as wmv and mov formats. And at the end of the seasons we may try to get a VCD or DVD out for people that wants it. Im not really for sure what we will do within the topic of VCD/DVD videos.

Archived