Home

IEF vs. 194 - BF:1942

Schetter

Boran has accepted our scrim challenge. We'll be playing on the BF:42 demo ( :o ) on the supplied map, Wake Island.

I am posting here since I figured some of y'all would be interested and because it's been two days since I last heard from Boran and IEF has yet to just pick a date. Figured this would put the pressure on them to get in gear.

Any time next week will be fine - except Sundays, we've got CAL 12 man league matches on Sundays. I'd like to do this next week since we're going to be busy the rest of this week but next week's lookin clear. Sometime around 9PM eastern would be best as well.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boran has accepted our scrim challenge. We'll be playing on the BF:42 demo ( :o ) on the supplied map, Wake Island.

I am posting here since I figured some of y'all would be interested and because it's been two days since I last heard from Boran and IEF has yet to just pick a date. Figured this would put the pressure on them to get in gear.

Any time next week will be fine - except Sundays, we've got CAL 12 man league matches on Sundays. I'd like to do this next week since we're going to be busy the rest of this week but next week's lookin clear. Sometime around 9PM eastern would be best as well.

Originally posted by boranchistanger

ORG did, and they are in Holland.

-Boran

That would explain why. It must have been like 8 or 9 over there, no?

The time you posted (8:30) and the team size (9) is fine. Please email me the details (server name or IP, password for the scrim) when such details become clear.

Originally posted by Besbol15

All I can say is I want to f*ck you boran. :D

LOL.

That would explain why. It must have been like 8 or 9 over there, no?

It was 7 over there.

The time you posted (8:30) and the team size (9) is fine. Please email me the details (server name or IP, password for the scrim) when such details become clear.

Will do.

I'd rather take their best squad so there's no asterisks next to the results.

"...but we didn't have three of our best guys so it isn't really representative..."

...yadda yadda. Gives my crew a little more time to get used to the old version a bit, anyway. The demo is at version 1.1, and plays and feels significantly different than the current full version (1.6).

for starters, I never insulted your skills. Your clan, yes, but not your skills, I dont think even you. and one thing star wars battlefront isnt out. I'm not good with pc games, because the way my keyboard and mouse are set up its really weird. I'm ok on the other comp, but thats not hooked up online. so, when SWBF comes out, I'll look forward to playing you to.

you canucks are always way off. in this case, when I siad they, I also said, they cant beat someone when one member is gone. That member is you. So basically, I'm dissing everyone but you. And bragging is simply boasting about your skills. it doesnt mean you dont have the skills, it just means ur being rude by showing them off so blatantly. But I do doubt the IEFs skills.

Fer chrissake quit it. Not important.

My group has been playing BF competetively since March. We're plenty practiced.

Theres nothing rude about showing off your skills as long as it's actually in game. Smacktalkin is about as useful as the braille dots on the drive-up ATM keypad.

Like I said earlier, we'll make our statement with this match as to where we'll stand. And then see ya in Sept.

Originally posted by yaebginn

ur gonna look like a fool if u dont win

No they won't. This is just a friendly scrim. You look like a fool to me now saying such things to belittle the clan of boran, even though none of you both played against each other. Pssht, everyone can taunt and it's just pathetic.

And whether or not lukeimyourdad is a canuck or not is completely irrelevant you stereotype hunter

Archived