Home

At-At Mobile Spawn Points Confirmed!

Phanto/\/\

nd on Hoth, they'll have the snowspeeders to tackle the walking fortresses, of course.

I don't believe the At-At is on many maps, so I guess there might be just one map where the Rebels don't have a real countermeasure for the at-at's, but something else to compensate it.

There was a good idea by the BF42 mod developers for the StarWars version. They were going to have ATATs but had to scratch it. They said to have it as a mobile spawn point, the snowspeeder would fly around its legs and render that spawn point inmobile or white flag (neutral) and thus destroy it.

so.... what are you saying?

Think it's a bad idea? have they officially announced that the at-at won't be a mobile spawnpoint?

and btw: if the at-at would be a mobile spawnpoint, it cannot be made neutral by enemies. And secondly, think BF:V, there they have a chopper and a boat that act like mobile spawnpoint. yet, they are easily destroyed but can be very effective. Thirdly, there will be more that 1 at-at's in some maps, I suppose, so taking out an at-at doesn't solve the whole problem of imps spawning in the middle of battle. Fourthly, perhaps tackling an at-at with a snowspeeder (needs 2 ppl inside) isn't as easy as we may think.

I don't think that that article has very much credibility. The release date is wrong; it says that both Pilots and Wookiees will have fusioncutters, and to be picky, it says that fusioncutters are like wrenches, when they're clearly low-power arc welders. :p

Originally posted by TK-8252

I don't think that that article has very much credibility. The release date is wrong; it says that both Pilots and Wookiees will have fusioncutters, and to be picky, it says that fusioncutters are like wrenches, when they're clearly low-power arc welders. :p

Mmm, I don't really like it some how.

John

I don't think that that article has very much credibility. The release date is wrong; it says that both Pilots and Wookiees will have fusioncutters, and to be picky, it says that fusioncutters are like wrenches, when they're clearly low-power arc welders.

He says that the fusioncutter is the equivalent to Battlefields wrench, which means it serves the same purpose, not that it is a wrench.

"Star Wars: Battlefront should make quite a splash when it's released September 21."

This is a quote from that article stating that it will release in Sept. 21. Where did you see August 16 at? And where did you see that only pilots will have fusioncutters?

Originally posted by THE BADGER:

"Star Wars: Battlefront should make quite a splash when it's released September 21."

This is a quote from that article stating that it will release in Sept. 21. Where did you see August 16 at?

Are you blind?

At the very top of the article:

Release Date: 08/16/2004

Originally posted by THE BADGER:

And where did you see that only pilots will have fusioncutters?

The official site and the video that shows all the classes.

Archived