Home

Reign Of The Sith Mod Is Out

Originally posted by Darth333

I haven't check your dlg file but make sure of the order of entries in the Starting List. Per example if your script that checks the variable is at entry no. 9 , then make the starting list as follows:

Entry no. 0 --> index = 9

Entry no. 1 --> index = 0

This way, if the script returns FALSE, then the game will skip to the next entry in the Starting List.

(look at the dlg file in my Recruitable Darth Bandon mod )

Yea we did that, but still it doesnt work, StormTrooper789 if you could test it that would be great, I need to know from someone else, rather than myself.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In your VO_Resref of entry 1 of your reply list it says "idiot!" remove that it doesn't belong there, also are the script files (*.ncs)include with your *.dlg file in the module?

If this doesn't work after all this then I can't help, for I have made I dialogue just like this compared 'em and mine works.

He will be all yours Darth333 if this doesn't work. :D

Hey Tento, the .dlg stuff is complicated and if your all you proud of your modding skills, then why don't you make a band new area with a new map? No one has been able to be since your so good at modding you probly can!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: HEy T7Nowhere please ban this guy his really strating to piss me off!

Not trying to strat a flame just making a point.;) I'm not kidding though T7 you gotta step into this isn't not right.

The people that should be baned (put in spoiler just if you wanted to guess) ;)

Tento

Originally posted by Gsccc

STUPID ME I KNOW WHAT I DID!!!!!

I put the starting conditional script on the wrong Starting list entry. IT WORKS NOW PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

IM BAAAAAAAAACKK!!!!!!

And i did see the picture, it rocks

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Reign of the Sith is back in business! :)

:clap2::urpdude::cowdance:sheepdanc

I really like the cow StormTrooper789, oh and congrats on your problem being solved although, if I may make a suggestion that has helped me before, next time you guys should try using an instant messaging program instead of trading posts, it works a lot faster :D, well good luck with your mod Gsccc I'm looking forward to your Full Version release a.k.a. non-BETA

Edit: I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing the Ewok in the game....:)

Originally posted by maverick187

I really like the cow StormTrooper789, oh and congrats on your problem being solved although, if I may make a suggestion that has helped me before, next time you guys should try using an instant messaging program instead of trading posts, it works a lot faster :D, well good luck with your mod Gsccc I'm looking forward to your Full Version release a.k.a. non-BETA

Edit: I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing the Ewok in the game....:)

That being said, since i am done with manaan, I will now start on Endor.:D

Originally posted by Tento_spear

I still stand by what i said here too;)

Funny , i have yet to see ANY sort of mod from you AT ALL> And yet you complaina bout others ? Sorry , grow up. You think his mod is redundant because you plan on doing one ? yet where is it , please link us to it to show us your "brilliance" and "superc00l" modding ability.

@Tento_Spear-4 posts and all of them flame Gsccc, none of them have any point to them at all. You are acting childish without reason and giving 100+ people at Holowan a bad impression, but that's your business I suppose. If you keep this up you won't reach 10 posts before Prime/T7Nowhere Bans you. Before you complain, mod US something; let's see you do better. Gsccc is doing an entire after ending mod ON HIS OWN, (with some scripting help, so not really) and that is a LOT of work for one person. So just do us all a favour; shut up.

@Gsccc-That Ewok is AWESOME! Can't wait to get my hands on it, hehehe... You might just give me a reason to play the DS ending again! Can't believe you skinned Vandar so well it looks amazing...

@Stormtrooper789-Heh, funny pic man, just be careful not to start a flame war. ;)

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

@Tento_Spear-4 posts and all of them flame Gsccc, none of them have any point to them at all. You are acting childish without reason and giving 100+ people at Holowan a bad impression, but that's your business I suppose. If you keep this up you won't reach 10 posts before Prime/T7Nowhere Bans you. Before you complain, mod US something; let's see you do better. Gsccc is doing an entire after ending mod ON HIS OWN, (with some scripting help, so not really) and that is a LOT of work for one person. So just do us all a favour; shut up.

@Gsccc-That Ewok is AWESOME! Can't wait to get my hands on it, hehehe... You might just give me a reason to play the DS ending again! Can't believe you skinned Vandar so well it looks amazing...

@Stormtrooper789-Heh, funny pic man, just be careful not to start a flame war. ;)

I appreciate that Mono, that makes me happy to hear you say that. As for the manaan beta, I just got finished adding 22 people, thats jedi and republic soldires and i have decreased their abilities a whole bunch. I think you will like it I will post it on my website later today. I will call it Manaan beta v1.00

Well i did it and it rocks. TUNS more jedi TUNS more republic soldires. All rolled into one kick ace place. I also added the ewok texture for mav, cuz he wanted it so bad. You will also get a hint of the endor music when you go to Kashyyk in the normal game. Well, i am having problems because it is taking FOREVER for tripod to upload my mod to my site and i cant go to pcgamemods because when I click on KOTOR it takes me to a search engine and says Could not be found. If you could help me with this problem that would be great.

****IN' SWEET! (excuse the blatent disregard for virgin ears/eyes depending how u look at it)...the music is absolutely amazing...and i finally got it to work...it has to be a .wav file...in the zip they are all .mp3s...i still dont like the sith soldier voices...just a teeny bit rushed...but the rest of them are so terrific...so spiteful...so malicious...deadly...u r a god Gsccc...i always forget ur name...Gsccc...o well, it will be pretty well known fairly soon! (i hope!)

Well, thankyou very much, Im glad you liked it. I hope you noticed that the there were men in the restricted access where the subs were because that part took forever. As you could probably tell, all the voices are me, but now thanks to kampher we have more than one voice so i will get him doing some right away. As for the .mp3 files they always worked for me. All you have to do is delete the originals but first you have to back them up. You went through that kind of fast, did you miss the sub bay???

Archived