Home

Reign Of The Sith Mod Is Out

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corellia is done!!!! Yipeee!

Ok so I finally finished corellia. And right now it rocks. The droids kick but, but not too hard, for those of you who cant take it. Its got dialogue with voice overs. I am hoping that my next release will be a beta version of the ENTIRE MOD. That means ALL planets, ALL cutsceens, ALL badguys, ALL party members. he he, OHHHHH RIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!

Here are some screnies!!!

Corellia1.gif

Corellia2.gif

Corellia3.gif

Hope you like, and matt, there is a supprise for u in there.

Originally posted by Gsccc

Ok so I finally finished corellia. And right now it rocks. The droids kick but, but not too hard, for those of you who cant take it. Its got dialogue with voice overs. I am hoping that my next release will be a beta version of the ENTIRE MOD. That means ALL planets, ALL cutsceens, ALL badguys, ALL party members. he he, OHHHHH RIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!

Corellia1.gif

Corellia2.gif

Corellia3.gif

[Yoda]Cool screenshots you have, yes.[/Yoda]

That is cool Gsccc, keep it up!

Corellia1.gif

Corellia2.gif

Corellia3.gif

:D:D:D

thx alot bud :D wow

what did i do to get this? :D thx any way bud :D:D:D:D

MattCole

Ok Darth333 I need your help on this one, I need to make a scene where the player throws lighting at an npc.

Here are my tags

Target npc "leno"

I would love if you could help me.

Also i need to know how to make an npc do a looping animation, Ex: Miekel Typing on the computer in korriban, or Master Uthar meditating.

Ok Darth333 I need your help on this one, I need to make a scene where the player throws lighting at an npc.

Here are my tags

Target npc "leno"

I would love if you could help me.

Also i need to know how to make an npc do a looping animation, Ex: Miekel Typing on the computer in korriban, or Master Uthar meditating.

Lightning:

void main() {
ActionPauseConversation();
object oPC=GetPCSpeaker();
//add this only if you want damage
effect eDamage= EffectDamage(200, DAMAGE_TYPE_DARK_SIDE, DAMAGE_POWER_PLUS_FIVE);
AssignCommand(oPC,  ActionCastFakeSpellAtObject(FORCE_POWER_LIGHTNING,
OBJECT_SELF));
ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_INSTANT, EffectVisualEffect(VFX_PRO_LIGHTNING_L), OBJECT_SELF);
//add this line only if you added damage above
ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_INSTANT, eDamage, OBJECT_SELF);
//add this line if you want the npc to fall dead
ActionPlayAnimation(ANIMATION_LOOPING_DEAD, 1.0, 5.0);
ActionResumeConversation();   
}

If you want to play an animation when an npc is pawned, here is an example to make the npc meditate, the syntax is:

ActionPlayAnimation(int nAnimation, float fSpeed=1.0, float fDurationSeconds=0.0);

here is an example:

void main() {
PlayAnimation(3,1.0,-1.0);
}

for the computer, use 15 instead of 3 in nAnimation.

Attach the script in the ScriptSpawn field of the npc's .utc file.

Yesterday was an overall good day,

I added some game fixes but have not yet updated the mod to my websit.

I added Corellia

I added Endor

I added the Intercom noises to the Sith Voice.

I added the Leviathon[Ebon Hawk]

I added MattColeJK:D

And i added music, when i get back to my comp i will update the mod to my website.

I still need someone to play for bastilla. So if there are any takers please step forward. Darth333 maybe?

Err...English is not my mother tongue: it's my third language so you would have a funny accent :rolleyes: plus i don't have a mic.

Ok, Darth333, your experties are needed again. I am making Coruscant. And i want right when the player gets there, a dialogue to auto start. This will transport him to the senate. Can you help me with this?

Erm...what do you mean by autostart as soon as the player gets there? Do you want to plant an npc that will greet your pc there? Do you want to set a trigger so that when your pc passes in a certain area at a certain time something happens? I would need a better description of the scene of the arrival on Coruscant to identify the best method to do it.

Originally posted by Darth333

Erm...what do you mean by autostart as soon as the player gets there? Do you want to plant an npc that will greet your pc there? Do you want to set a trigger so that when your pc passes in a certain area at a certain time something happens? I would need a better description of the scene of the arrival on Coruscant to identify the best method to do it.

I want it to be just like when you arrive at a new planet, like kashyyk for example. When the ugle snot sounding guy asks you to pay the docking fee, the couruscant thing has nothing to do with this so dont worry about me giving away valuable info. I just want to know how that kind of script works.

Archived