Home

Servers ?

reelguy227

Im going to be trying the 14 day trial on galaxies today on my laptop,i got a question what is a good server to be in and if i make a character with the 14 day trial ,when i actually install swg ,can i carry that character over to the actual game,and if i can ,how is this done ?

thank you !!!!!

reelguy227

Originally posted by reelguy227

how exactly do you carry that character over ?what are your characters names anyway?

thanks guys

when you buy the game you can just log on using your trial account and it will ask for your new cd key for your full version of the game.

i'm gesro and he's Koji on Starstrider

Hi all,thanks for all the help but I installed it and it doesnt work on the laptop ,Ill click on something and the pc will take like 2 minutes just to bring up the thing I clicked on !!!This really stinks ,can anyone help me with this problem ,it also makes the pc slow when its not even trying to run galaxies ,the laptop took 7 mins to shut itself down ,it usually takes 20 seconds,whats up with this and does anyone know how to make it run faster ?

Wraith whats your laptops system specs ?And ,can someone guide me through the process of using the trial key and making my account and everything ,it just kept taking me back to this page that said "click here to confirm your account "or something like that ,the page had the french and german flags on it if that helps any ?

Thanks everyone.

Here is the laptops system specs:

Compaq

Intel Pentium 4 2.66 ghz processor

512 ram

64 mb Radeon IGP 345M

60 gb hard drive

Archived