Home

Custom Title thread

Now that I have been enabled to give myself a custom title I felt like starting a thread for users to tell the meanings of their titles or where they are from.

Mine is a reference to the Seinfeld episode The Contest (an episode where the characters compete to see who can refrain from masturbating the longest.)

Sorry to sound cocky in this thread, but this is a great day in my pointless life. I suggest you blame the U.S. government because if Jack Kevorkian was still around I wouldn't be here.

I couldn't think of anything clever to put there,.. so I decided to try to warn away everyone from looking over there and reading any meaning into what I wrote.

Unfortunately, they have to actually look there to actually read the warning... and that's where my plan falls apart.

Originally posted by edlib

I couldn't think of anything clever to put there,.. so I decided to try to warn away everyone from looking over there and reading any meaning into what I wrote.

Unfortunately, they have to actually look there to actually read the warning... and that's where my plan falls apart.

catch-22

I’m not going to be a conformist by having individual title. Conformism, and by extension individualism, sucks.

Originally posted by flint paper

I’m not going to be a conformist by having individual title. Conformism, and by extension individualism, sucks.

What you mean to say is since you haven't posted enough yet you're still just a slave to the system.

Originally posted by Skinkie

What you mean to say is since you haven't posted enough yet you're still just a slave to the system.

yeah.

Originally posted by Dr Edison 007

What the hell does a Pasta Master do?

Can I be your protegè?

What are you, some sort of anal parasite living in seans colon?

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by flint paper

catch-22

i like phlee's. i call myself phleabag. i like this quote cuz it's like phlee's -- liked by me, phleabag.

Originally posted by phleabag

i like phlee's. i call myself phleabag. i like this quote cuz it's like phlee's -- liked by me, phleabag.

Don't ever quote me again slutbag.

Just incase I have not made it clear, I hate you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived