Home

Harold and Kumar go to white castle

El Sitherino

well I saw this earlier today, and I loved it. It's a very simple movie, but I found it extremely hilarious (probably the stoner side of me coming out 100%). I loved all the little bits they had in there. The burger shack scene was just really weird but funny (yet a bit over the top). anyway, It's a great movie and I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks about it, because... I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts into words right now. x_x

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

These kind of movies do not appeal to me. I honestly feel like I'm the butt of the jokes made. And the jokes suck worse than me...I'd rather watch someone take time lapse photograghy of a dog turd drying in the summer sun. But that's just me.

I agree. And I also enjoy a bit of sun dried dog terds :D

unless I see chunks of my trash in it. Then I go kick the dog in it's testies for going through my trash :mad:

I just got back from it....

As a man of high morals and a preacher's license, I can't suggest this movie to ANYONE.

As a teenager, I thought it was hilarious :D

(There is tons of nudity and cursing, and drug use. Parents, take your children with your own descretion.)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

(There is tons of nudity and cursing, and drug use. Parents, take your children with your own descretion.)

Good thing my parents don't come here! :D

I'm with the minority here, it isn't my kind of movie.

Archived