Home

Maverick's Mod Shop

Mav

Click Here------> Maverick's Mod Shop <------Click Here

Well here it is, this was supposed to be my final mod for KotOR 1, but things have come up and I might make another module, I'm still undecided on that one. Anyway back on topic, this is my first module and it's called Mav's Mod Shop. The reason being ofcourse so that you can purchase all of my mods in-game as an alternative to cheating for them or the other ways to get them.

Features:

All of my mods for sale, ofcourse you will need to have them downloaded, refer to the readme for full info on what is needed, if you don't wish to have some of them then simply don't add them and the merchant wont have it in his inventory.

Several new items, includes items I have used for personal use up until now, so they are overpowered or jsut plain pathetic a.k.a. first mods...lol.

Two new sabers, Yin-Yang Doubleblade, Maverick's Saber. An upcrystals.2da file has been included it is basically the same upcrystals.2da file as RedHawkes Recruit Mod except it has one extra line for my newest saber a.k.a. Maverick's Saber. *refer to readme for upcrystals.2da compatibility*

A footlocker with my journal, a workbench for easy access to upgrade your new sabers.

A fightable Jedi, in the form of Jaden Korr a.k.a. MattCole, whom provided the stats for the guy..lol

A backround story for my character using the descriptions in his saber, saber crystal and datapad.

Special Feature: Thanks mostly to RedHawke this module can be fully incorporated into the game via a spawning NPC in Manaan and a computer panel in the module itself to transfer you to and from the module, check the readme for full details.

Well that is the gist of the mod, oh and Glamador before you ask, unfortunately I don't have a mic so I was unable to do any custom voice overs for the characters.

Let me know what you think although it really is just another way to get my mods, but watch out I might do somemore module editing in the future.... it's a possibility though not a certainty...yet ;)

Originally posted by maverick187

Click Here------> Maverick's Mod Shop <------Click Here

Well here it is, this was supposed to be my final mod for KotOR 1, but things have come up and I might make another module,

Hey Mav, any hints on what your last--hopefully not!--Mod might be. I am doing my best to learn stuff right now and might even be able to help on some of the more tedious simple things.

I just hate the word last...it is so final!

BTW, I fixed my problem you were helping with.

Great work Mav! And cool idea with the npc I will have to try that. :p

Now if everyone else would make these shops so I wouldn't have to have a long "cheat sheet" of items to reference! Wouldn't that be conveinent?

Hehehe, I'm making a module where you can buy all sorts of stuff I've made but never released. :) And it will include that one request you made Mav. :p

I'm glad you guys like it, I know it isn't anything special, but it was just supposed to be a place to buy my mods and just a way to get my foot in the door for module editing.

@ nacho35

Sorry, but for now I wont be giving out any spoilers ;)

Mav, i've just DL'ed and played, and oh my god, for your first Module, im stunned, im not just saying this becoz im sort of in it :p this is amazing, but i do have one question:

http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img63&image=WTF1.jpg

this happened when i used the Workbench for the first time, but i can use it and get out of it and be back in your module :p i hope this is only me, becoz i think this mod is a gooden

you should be proud of your first module, will this be the first of many? :D

MattCole

Actually I think that, that will happen to everybody who uses the workbench because it happened to me too and I tried several things but I couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong with it, so I said screw it, it wont damage your game it only happens when you use the workbench and I don't thikn it was too annoying so I didn't realy care about it. But yea I noticed that too, but I'm glad overall you liked it, read the backround story about my NPC in the datapad, saber and crystal, and let me know what you think.

Originally posted by maverick187

Once again sorry about the workbench "glitch", but I can't figure out how to fix it, but I'm glad to hear you still like the mod.

you dont need to worry mav, ppl over look the minor problem, becoz your dedication in modding is dominant.

MattCole

Archived