Home

PCGM has been Hacked!!!

Zappa_0

A girl gamer who is a hacker????

OMG A/S/L, CYBER M3 PLZ!!!!! -----/--@*

*Apologies for the uber-nerd-who-can't-talk-to-girls-in-real-life-but-drools-over-anyone-who-claims-to-be-female-on-the-internet joke/impression.

i have heard from persons that are willing to hack her if pcgamemods gives us premission

not that i do this often and its already aging again the so calld almost fake hack

its a nice pic and we shoud undergo action bevore others will do the same becous thay think thay can get away whit it unpunichd

Lay it off, all of you. It's none of your business, the only ones involved are Sergio, possibly the PCGM moderators, and Stacey. It's actually pathetic to post chatlogs like Zappa did, and even more pathetic to say you'll "go hack her if PCGM doesn't mind", like Nokill. If Sergio would want to do anything, he'd be perfectly able himself. Stacey admitted his/her/its mistake, end of story.

Oh shut the hell up, you dont even know the half of it, so let it be! For your information Gothix, I did it for Sergio. And yes I have sent this to him. So stay out of things that you have no clue about. Plus heres some more public information, in PCGM 3.0 you wont be able to post a script to redirect you to another site. So then Stacey wont be able to do her crap again after the update. End of story!

Archived