Home

My Item Packs, Revan The White Pack Bugs N Notes

RedHawke

Originally posted by RedHawke

:D You aren't a Jedi yet are you?

I actually enjoy playing Taris with Armor, Blasters, and Vibroblades so I have never really been bothered by that problem.

I just noticed in your list, the RHMissionClothesMod1.zip in your list is a Clothes Texture for the Blue Skinned Mission the RHMissionCaucasian1b.zip Caucasian Mission mod just above it has that same clothing texture in the Caucasian skin tone it is part of that package. :D

No .. I wasn't a Jedi .. I figured it had something to do with the game mechanics. I just wanted to throw that out there in the event it could be dealt with.

I like playing blasters and armor too. I really was just checking out everything you handed me at the start .. hehe

As to Mission .. well .. maybe that is why she still has a blue tinge to her. :eek: I'll have to remove that mod and see if it changes.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seawolfe

As to Mission .. well .. maybe that is why she still has a blue tinge to her. :eek: I'll have to remove that mod and see if it changes.

Just reinstall the P_MissionBB01.tga from the RHMissionCaucasian1b.zip file over the one in override and her blue parts should go away. :D

• 1 year later...

Here I go ressurecting another thread... :xp:

Update: I will be working on making some of the oldest of my KotOR I mods use the TSL Patcher, T7nowhere showed us it was possible! :p

Revan/Sith/Bastila's Item Pack... (Version 1.3 Available, or you can get it from My Site)... Done

Blasters/Armor/Droid Item Pack... (Version 1.0 Available, or you can get it from My Site)... Uses No 2da Files so no work is necissary here.

Revan The White/Star Forge Booster Pack... (Version 1.1 Available, or you can get it from My Site)... Done

Now to sleep I must go! :yodac:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well i'm not sure if this is the right place to put it, but here it goes anyway. I installed Redhawke's Revan The White and i'm at the part where i'm suppose to find the container near Nemo and I can't find it. It won't appear and i'm positive I have the correct numbered mods in the game. I was looking forward to this part forever and If I have to restart this will be a major drag.

• 1 year later...

: Blows dust off the topic :

Hi there, I've been playing KOTOR for years, using RedHawke's mods and such. But I actually want to remove the capes and hoods from the Revan/White Revan/Star Forge robes. It clips and looks silly. Is there an easy way to do it? Also I have no modding experience with kotor, just playing with mods and the save game editor.

: Blows dust off the topic :

Yup this is an old one! :lol:

Hi there, I've been playing KOTOR for years, using RedHawke's mods and such. But I actually want to remove the capes and hoods from the Revan/White Revan/Star Forge robes. It clips and looks silly. Is there an easy way to do it? Also I have no modding experience with kotor, just playing with mods and the save game editor.

You are not the first to ask this question, and will likely not be the last. (I have gotten dozens of PM's about this, some got rather hostile when I give the response I give too...)

Unfortunately no there is no 'easy' way to do that. The mod was made to make use of the cutscene Revan model, and it is not an easy thing to just change it as the skins were made for the caped/hooded model.

Though you can feel free to poke around some on your end to change the model back to the standard dress on your game (just some appearance.2da editing I believe to revert the model back to the stock entires for the PC's lines), just know if you do attempt this that I cannot guarentee the skins will look right on the standard dress-like model.

Though you can feel free to poke around some on your end to change the model back to the standard dress on your game (just some appearance.2da editing I believe to revert the model back to the stock entires for the PC's lines), just know if you do attempt this that I cannot guarentee the skins will look right on the standard dress-like model.

Ahh, well lucky for me, I do have general 3d modeling and skinning skills. I guess if I can ajust the texture and the models I should be peachy keen. Thanks for the help. If I manage to do it I'll be sure to post a pic up here. :D

• 11 months later...

is there anyway to use the revan mods, and look like Revan and Revan Starforge, cause i really like your Starforge robes. but i dont like to change to much in the game, i installed one of your mods and at the very beginning there was alot of items in the first footlocker... i just want to look like Revan without having a million oter items and booster packs... is that possible? or if it isn't would you make it? i know a lot of my friends feel the same way, and we'd be truly gratefull if you could do that

Hey Metalhead, just a suggestion but you don't have to use everything the mods gives you. If you just want to use the Starforge robes from the mod then just don't equip the other items.

You might be even be able to sell the items to a vendor for more credits if you don't want them

Just a suggestion :)

Eefluxx

is there anyway to use the revan mods, and look like Revan and Revan Starforge, cause i really like your Starforge robes. but i dont like to change to much in the game, i installed one of your mods and at the very beginning there was alot of items in the first footlocker... i just want to look like Revan without having a million oter items and booster packs... is that possible? or if it isn't would you make it? i know a lot of my friends feel the same way, and we'd be truly gratefull if you could do that

Hello,

These mods are listed as 'item packs' so that should explain the bunches of items. ;)

I unfortunately have no interest in doing this type of thing at this time, sorry.

You do have some options though;

• You can find some other mod that does more of what you want and use that one instead. (There are other 'Revan' mods out there.)
  • Or you can feel free to poke around and tweak my mod more to your liking on your end for your own personal use.
  • Eefluxx also posted another alternative above. Though you would change the game still as you would have more credits available to you by selling all the surplus items.

Honestly with the statement I made in the OP of this thread, and even the descriptions on my site, I figured the things I said there would drive someone away who didn't want to "change to much in the game". These mods change a bunch, throw game balance out the window, harm all the local wildlife... er'... Mandalorians, damage the Ozone layer, etc. :)

Wish I could be more help here but this isn't your type of mod it seems, and since there are others out there that have far less items and add the Revan robes you would be better served using one of those, IMHO anyway.

Sorry.

Hello,

These mods are listed as 'item packs' so that should explain the bunches of items. ;)

I unfortunately have no interest in doing this type of thing at this time, sorry.

You do have some options though;

• You can find some other mod that does more of what you want and use that one instead. (There are other 'Revan' mods out there.)
  • Or you can feel free to poke around and tweak my mod more to your liking on your end for your own personal use.
  • Eefluxx also posted another alternative above. Though you would change the game still as you would have more credits available to you by selling all the surplus items.

Wish I could be more help here but this isn't your type of mod it seems, and since there are others out there that have far less items and add the Revan robes you would be better served using one of those, IMHO anyway.

Sorry.

yea but i have looked and looked, all over the Knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront page... no body can make a starforge robe look as cool as you do... i just need to have it... anyway if you can't make a new one, can you tell me all the stuff that your Revan pack's change? just so i know how much the game is altered and so i can just sell all the items and stuff...

well i would like to tweak it around... only problem is i dont really know how to do that, isn't it hard? if it isnt Rocket Science would you tell me how to do it? i know i'm asking alot, and i dont wanna seem like some 10 year old kid asking for candy, if you'd help me it would really mean the "Galaxy" to me ^^... so if it isn't too complicated i'd like to know how to get the Starforge robe in the game... i can alwats find another revan robe, but your starforge is one of a kind! so if theres anyway to just overwrite the Kotor Starforge Robes with your starforge robes (only the way it looks), i'd like to know, i do know how to make items i kotor with the Kotor Tool

Hey Metalhead, just a suggestion but you don't have to use everything the mods gives you. If you just want to use the Starforge robes from the mod then just don't equip the other items.

You might be even be able to sell the items to a vendor for more credits if you don't want them

Just a suggestion :)

Eefluxx

yea thats true... but the thing is, i dont know how much, and what items that are altered, i mean i completed it 7-8 times but i dont know all the items.

Metalhead91,

Unfortunately I lack the time due to RL issues to go into any sort of personal instruction on modding atm.

It is hard to list what is changed because I did these mod packs so very long ago. I tweaked a ton of things in those packs, items that are in the game already and adding new ones, even the NPC's and some of the Merchants.

The best I can do is point you to our Modding Forums, and the Four Tutorial Sub Forums, in particular The General Tutorials + Tools that is the best one to start in. If you do have questions after reading the various threads of interest and installing the tools (KT mostly for this) you can post your questions in our Modding Forum, the folks there are quite helpful. Just adding the robe skin shouldn't be too hard.

Also please remember this would be for your own personal use I will not give permissions for you to re-release them after you get done (Just covering this now). ;)

I know this isn't likely the response you wanted, I would really like to help you with this but this meager post is the best I can offer at the moment.

Sorry.

Metalhead91,

Unfortunately I lack the time due to RL issues to go into any sort of personal instruction on modding atm.

It is hard to list what is changed because I did these mod packs so very long ago. I tweaked a ton of things in those packs, items that are in the game already and adding new ones, even the NPC's and some of the Merchants.

The best I can do is point you to our Modding Forums, and the Four Tutorial Sub Forums, in particular The General Tutorials + Tools that is the best one to start in. If you do have questions after reading the various threads of interest and installing the tools (KT mostly for this) you can post your questions in our Modding Forum, the folks there are quite helpful. Just adding the robe skin shouldn't be too hard.

Also please remember this would be for your own personal use I will not give permissions for you to re-release them after you get done (Just covering this now). ;)

I know this isn't likely the response you wanted, I would really like to help you with this but this meager post is the best I can offer at the moment.

Sorry.

It's okay, i'll try some stuff and we'll see if it works, but is it okay if i ask about some stuff along the way, if i get a little confused?

and if you get anytime in a couple of days/weeks i'd be really happy if you'd help me, i respect your private life ofcourse, but i'd just let you know that i'd really apreciate it if you one day didnt have anything to do, decided to help me along the way, and if i work it out i'll let you know so you don't have to worry about it anymore^^.

and don't worry, if i get it done i would never post it anywhere, trust me.

hey its me again... anyway i just wanna let you know that i succeded... i think. So far when i create a game i am able to get the items through the giveitem cheat, but since i am not a jedi i cant equip them, but as long as i can see the item i think it works!

just wanna say, thank you for the trouble you been very nice talking

• 2 weeks later...

I have never heard of Akuma's Sabers but it seems you might have overwritten a 2da file since my item packs use the patcher and if the other mod doesn't you ought to install the other mod first then mine over it by using the patcher exe. ;)

And i'll be able to upgrade both sabers if i do it that way?

I don't see a reason why not.

I can't figure out how to download your mods correctly. No matter what I do the file shows random letters, numbers, and symbols.

Sounds like your browser is trying to display the file instead of download it, check your browsers settings on how it handles 7zip files.

Also, that pcgamemods link doesn't seem to work.

Yes we know... ;)

Quick question, RH....

I love the work you did with the RTW/B/SIP [Revan the White/Bastilla/Sith Item pack....needed to think to make the acronym xD ]

But, I also REALLY......really like Drewton's LS Revan robes...

is there any way that you know of where I can use both, but instead of using your LS robes, use his?

o__o' Or will that completely screw up my game??

If I can, which files do I need to omit from the Override folder?

If not, ah well. I'll use Drewton's on another playthrough....if I have time....

All in all, thanks for the help, thanks for the awesome mods [Weebul & Utiini are awesome....as well as the Recruit RedHawke.....and your others.....]

Much love!

-Malaka

Sorry mate, I can't tell you for sure as I haven't downloaded Drewton's mod.

Though I suspect renaming his LS texture files (tga and txi) to the same name as the files for the Star Forge Revan robes in my mod would likely do it...

My mod has them named N_DarthRevan02 and or PMBJ02 in my mod, or both I can't remember atm, but if you replace those tga and txi files with Drewtons ones made to have the same name you should be good to go (you also might want to replace the Icon file with Drewtons too if you want to, it is like IA_Revanrobe02 or some such).

Hope this helps. ;)

Archived