Home

Character pics?

Elegy

Just wondering if anyone knows where you can find pics of the main character. I know how hard that is since the main character is customizeable and all, but I'm hoping to find a place with a bunch of portraits of all the face selections. Actually what I'm really hoping to find is a picture of the long-haired face you can choose, hopefully a closeup of him when he's tainted by the darkside.

Originally posted by kome566

Im getting bored of these kotor face models! I need more elite faces,like a guy with 3 eyes or have punk hair or something lolz

Some guy in Russia made a pretty good Obi-Wan head mod that I'm fond of. There are a few decent mods floating around, but most are...less than quality.

Originally posted by RedHawke

Yes... from what I understand all the ones from KOTOR are all going to be playable plus several additional new head models as well.

Obsidian has been pretty good about putting the newer heads in their screenies and stuff. You can look there to see some of them.

Originally posted by Achillies

Some guy in Russia made a pretty good Obi-Wan head mod that I'm fond of. There are a few decent mods floating around, but most are...less than quality.

That same guy also made a really good Darth Maul head. It is under Orsan's mods. Also, I believe there is a Qui-Gon head there as well.

One of the guys on the obsidian board stated that the new asian male looks just like bruce lee :)

Indeed, I was just about to post that i found that one of the characters was looking like Bruce Lee :D Proves I am not yet having visions despite all this lack of sleep :rolleyes::D :D

Screenshot: http://lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/images/screenshots/47.jpg

Originally posted by Darth333

Indeed, I was just about to post that i found that one of the characters was looking like Bruce Lee :D Proves I am not yet having visions despite all this lack of sleep :rolleyes::D :D

Screenshot: http://lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/images/screenshots/47.jpg

Nope, you aren't having visions Darth333! :D

It would also bee cool if they had the voice of Bruce Lee to match the head, you know giving his trademark "Ki" shouts and sounds when swinging a lightsaber.

How about nunchaku versions of the Vulkar Shock sticks! :D

Besides he didn't use them through the whole movie, or did he... Hmm! :D

Just in the scene after he breaks into the communications room. I'd like to put Jet Li in a time machine and send him back to the 50's to fight Bruce Lee. Love to see who walked away from that one.

I'd like to put Jet Li in a time machine and send him back to the 50's to fight Bruce Lee. Love to see who walked away from that one.

That would be one hell of a massive fight! And a tough one to call as well.

Said movie would probably sell massive amounts of both tickets and tubs of popcorn! :D

Kind of like a mid 90's Schwartzenegger vs. Stallone match! :D

That would be one hell of a massive fight! And a tough one to call as well.

Said movie would probably sell massive amounts of both tickets and tubs of popcorn! :D

Kind of like a mid 90's Schwartzenegger vs. Stallone match! :D

Since we won't have time travel until 2035, we'll just have to let googlefight determine a winner for us.

THE RESULTS

Bruce Lee: 670,000

Jet Li: 220,000

Bruce Lee pwnz j00

Archived