Home

WIP: darthALEX's improved at-st

{xg}darthVADER

greetings i am working on a improved at-st since i tought that ravens model sucked

here's the finished head i might need to make it just a little bit wider

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=109945

do note that this is my first model

and any help you want to provide me with is more than welcome

this model is going to be part of the my battle of hoth map ( http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132815 found here) but it wil also be released seperatly

thanks

Hmm, are you sure you want to make that? I think Raven's AT-ST is perfect. It has every detail, and...everything!!

Are you considering making the AT-PT? There was at least one in ESB...I think, or it was just a rumor. I know LightNinja needs a skinner for his AT-PT...

:fett:

i dunno what people find so good on ravens at-st

personaly i think it sucks it has olmsot no detail its missing ****loads of things ect.

also the animation is lacking everwhere

and once again anyone who can provide me with some help in the way of skinning and animation please do

wel personaly i think the death anim is prety good but i might add a few new ones once i figure out how to animate it

but my main goal is giving it a new walking animation

cause the raven one walks too streched up it needs to be a little bit lower maybe its jstu me or maybe their legs are jsut to thin for me to see it clearly but oh wel....

Originally posted by Majin Revan

Are you considering making the AT-PT?

Hey leave my atpt alone!! it is finished or if not i can make more detail to it (it has much less detail than a normal atst) :p

Animating it shouldnt be a problem you have the skelleton in the .xsis at lucasfiles.com

Originally posted by LightNinja

Hey leave my atpt alone!! it is finished or if not i can make more detail to it (it has much less detail than a normal atst) :p

Animating it shouldnt be a problem you have the skelleton in the .xsis at lucasfiles.com

We're all waiting for the day it's released. That and the Nuna and the Rok(spell?) and link from the windwaker :p

And the Kaadu :o

• 3 months later...

This project isnt dead is it? I would hate for it to be cuz I am liking what you have done so far. The raven model STINKS!!! it is lacking tons of detail and it looks to thin and dainty. It is an imperial war craft not a box with two legs.(I cant think of any words to express what it really is)

Archived