Home

Cantina 6: PTH Part V, Revenge

Admiral Odin

((To save me from repeating what essentially is the same opening ten times. I'm just posting the end where really more entertaining parts are.

oh Red: THe other Sith would kill their brethren in such a circumstance))

Hirst vs Kari A Fire Jotun

*While tiring the fight between Hirst and Kari was fairly equal, neither of them gaining and advantage over the other and each suffering from many minor wounds. Near the end of the day both were tired from their fight and began to slow. Hirst however, was careful not to keep a steady pace and not use up all her energy early in the fight. Kari wasn't so smart was tiring faster then Hirst, until after a missed swing she was to slow to recover. Hirst steps forward and sends her blade through Kari's stomach. A look of horror and surprise crossed the Jotuns face, and her eyes returned to normal, the flames disappearing. She stares at Hirst, hate in her eyes. Grabbing a dagger at her side, Kari lurches forward and stabs at Hirst. Hirst tries to fully parry the stab but only manages to defect it a little. The dagger pierces the mithril armor entering the valkyries chest, nicking her lung. Kari then falls to the ground dead, Hirst takes a few steps back and pulls out the dagger tossing it to the ground.

Svafa vs Geirrod A Frost Jotun

*In the last hour of the battle, Svafa faced Geirrod with her long sword held at the ready in the back position. Svafa armor was severly dented along her right thigh. Her Left ankle was possible borken, at the very least badly spranned. Blood trickled down her arm from various cuts she had recieved.

Geirrod didn't fare much better. His left arm was maimed and hung limply at his side. His legs also bleed from many small cuts. Geirrod was exhausted and could barely hold up his sword.

Svafa charged Geirrod with a visoucs cut at his right leg, she forces him back. He stumbles and falls onto his back. Svafa leaps into the air landing on the jotuns chest and with a swift cut removes Geirrods head from his body. Five minutes remained in the battle.

Forseti vs Surt A Fire Jotun

*Forseti was never meant to fight Surt in Ragnarok but since Freyr died in the holocaust, the duty fell to him. Surts flaming sword kept Forseti back all day. Indeed he was exhausted from constantly having to evade the blazing sword, were Surt seemed to have a endless supply of energy. The ground around them was scroched with the flames coming from both Surt and his sword.

It was towards the half way point in the fourteenth hour that Forseti from exhaustion fell and had his feet cut off by Surt. The weapon instantly cauterized the two legs prevanting any substantial bloodloss. Surt shoving his sword into the ground picks up Forseti, and with his strenght along rips the Aesir into pieces, finishing by ripping off Forseti's head and letting it and the remains of Forseti's body drop to the ground once the rooster crowed.

Freya vs Hel

One of the most beautiful Aesir faced off against another beautiful woman as long as you didn't look below at the rotting legs of a corpse. Hel armed with a spiked flail, kept the ball moving most of the day keeping Freya at bay. However, everyonce in while Hel would move to strike and when Freya evaded the ball landed heavily into the ground. Freya took this opportunities to cut at Hel, yet no matter how many times Freya's sword hit the witch there seemed to be no damage.

When Hel struck at Freya head, Freya lift her shield to block and stepped forward aiming an attack at Hel's living upper torso since that was Hel's only weakness. The Shield missed the ball but hit the chain causing it the ball to wrap around the shield and hit Freya in the back of the head. The Helm protected her, but the blow caused her to lose balance and take a qucik hop to prevant her from falling.

Not letting Freya recover Hel swings the flail at Freya legs knocking onto the ground. Another Swing and the flail crushed Freya armor shattering the bones in her leg. With Freya unable to get up, Hel proceed to land blows across Freya's entire body crusing the armor and shattering bones. When Freya was near death, Hell removes the helm that Freya wore. With a final swing Hel sends the flail into Freya's head crushing her face.

Tyr vs Jormungand

*Tyr armed with shield and sword attack the giant serpant the entire day without tiring. Jormungand only used it's fangs as weapons lunging at Tyr consantly trying to sink the fangs into the valiant warrior. As the battle wore on, Jormungand managed a couple times to pierce Tyr's armor with his fangs. Try had two punctures on his right arm, one on his left leg a little above the knee. His shield also had a number of punctures from Jormungands fangs.

However, Tyr never relented and kept up his attack inflicting many minor wounds and a couple major ones. Blood poored from Jormungand poisoning the ground and by the end of the day the serpant fell dead from blood loss. Tyr victorious manages to take only eight steps backward before collapsing himself.

((Tomorrow I'll finish with Heimdall and Vidars fights))

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((OOS: JM, gonna have Matt ask anybody anything while he's stuck doing nothing? ^^))

Hill

*Marin and Raschel continue watching the fight with macrobinoculars, grimly silent. Guy is silent as well.

Raschel tenses severely as Lokpihet fights Orthos. She gasps as Orthos is brought down. Her teeth clench unbelievingly*

He can't die. He CAN'T.

*Lokpihet mockingly stabs Orthos in the leg, and Raschel gives a pained gasp, as if the injury had been to her. With all her heart she wanted to look away from what she knew was going to be her friend's death, but her eyes stay glued to the scene.

Then, impossibly, Orthos stirs and cleaved his enemy's head in two. Raschel sees him smile and fall to the ground. Tears finally well from her eyes, and her hands tremble as she holds the macrobinoculars*

Raschel: *whispering* You will NOT die here, Orthos. Not after this. YOU WILL NOT! Avatars, Aeges, gods, whoever the Sith you are, I swear, if you let him die...I WILL find a way to get to you. I will find the Time Matrix and use it for the one purpose of tearing apart reality to get to you and force you to bring him back. I swear it! Do you hear me! DO YOU HEAR ME?

*Allessa watches the battle with Matt. Using the force she sees every blow landed on Hal, his every counterstroke, she watches the Fenris Brood bite at his leg and the Sith nearly hamstring him.

She watches him fighting back to back with Drago as the two men slaughter all and sundry.

Finally she sees the Heloki's attack and Hal's collapse onto the field as the rooster crowed. She turns pale and begins to sway.*

((Now JM has something to do.))

*Gortick and Elella watch Orthos fight. As Lokpihet stabs Orthos in the leg Elella can't bear to watch anymore and begins to cry on Gortick's shoulder. Gortick then watches the scene as his jaw drops*

Gortick: He...he did it.

Elella: WHAT?

Gortick: The dodgy b*stard did it! He's down though....

Elella: We have to go to him!

Gortick: We can't. This battle has rules. But...there's only about 20 minutes left...and the sith aren't supposed to harm him.

*Elella runs outside and starts revving up a speeder, then runs back to a distraught Raschel*

Elella: The sith might not hurt him, but he's bleeding like mad. I'm not letting my cousin die like that. Coming?

*she turns and sees Gortick already in the driver's seat.

((Deac: While there are speeders, they are ambulances manned with the droids that are waiting along the path to the battle field. Also the Aesirian speeders like their ships, weapons etc. are intelligent and wouldn't let to non-aesir hijack them.

So your post is intact I'm going to assume that Gortick, and Ellela jumped into one of the ambulances and are trying to convince the droid to take them to Orthos.

And it is impossible to enter the field until the rooster crows.))

Heimdall vs Loki

*Heimdall grinned under his helm as he charged Loki. He had been waiting for this day for centuries, finally Heimdall could take vengance for all the evil that Loki had wrought while he was free. Loki was also grinning, He thought about this day constantly since the Aesir bound him.

As the two clashed in the middle of Vidgrid their swords glistened in the sun. Heimdall had an early victory over Loki as the tip of his sword made a shallow cut across Loki's face hitting and blinding his left eye. Loki was not a warrior and survived battles mainly by trickery and letting others do the killing. This time he had to fight and the loss of his left eye early in the battle scared him. Still he had a trick up his sleeve that he was saving for a little later in the day.

In the twelth hour Loki how managed to keep his own but barely smiled wickedly. In an instant Loki changed his shape into that of Odin fully clad in armor although the design was dated a little.*

Loki: How do you like fighting your father?

Heimdall: You may take the shape of him but you are still your vile self.

Loki: Then how about yourself? *Loki changed his shape again and appeared as an exact duplicate of Heimdall*

Heimdall: I'll show you.

*Heimdall swung at Loki's head coming a hairs lenghts from hitting Loki. Loki backpeddled quickly, before attacking Heimdall. Heimdall had a little trouble fighting when Loki began to mirror all of Heimdall's move and not just his body.

In the fourteenth hour Loki still not managing to land a blow against Heimdall changed his shape again, this time to Svafa. Misea had informed them what happened eight months ago, and Loki was hoping that Heimdall would hesitate for just a moment. When Heimdall saw his sister looking at him even though he knew it to be Loki guilt swelled up and caused him to pause. Loki jumped on Heimdall the instant he paused bringing both to the ground.

Loki pulled a dagger and wrenched off Heimdall's helm. Bringing his arm back Loki aimed to send the blade through Heimdall's face. Heimdall reacting quickly dropped his sword and grabbed Loki's arm with the dagger. However, Loki still managed to slash Heimdall across the check and returned to his normal form.

The two struggled, until late in the hour Heimdall managed to get on top and took control of the dagger. With all his strenght Heimdall pushed the dagger down at Loki trying to impale his chest. Loki stuggled but was failing and the point pierced his skin.

A second later the rooster crowed, Heimdall immedailty let up and rolled off Loki and dropped the dagger. Heimdall stood picked up his sword and sheathed it. He then picked up his helm and shield. Blood covered his face coming from a couple of wounds.

Loki smiling, stood and looked at Heimdall.*

Loki: Maybe next time nephew

*Loki was laughed as he surveyed the destruction from the battle. Heimdall turned and looked at the battle and the millions laying dead on the field. In the didstance he could see the droids entering the field.*

Heimdall: You survived this one, but you won't live through our next meeting.

*Heimdall began to walk slowly back to the camp*

Vidar vs Fenrir

*The fight between Vidar and Fenrir raged, through the entire day, neither opponent relenting. Vidar gave Fenrir many minor wounds with his sword, while the wolf would bite and claw at Vidar.

Towards the end of the battle Vidar's armor was torn to shreads like it was simple cloth instead of mithril. Blood came from many wounds that the wolf had inflicted, his left bicep had a chunk ripped out courtesy of Fenrir, his chest had slashes across it from Fenrir's claws.

Fenrir fared better but was not unscathed. In many places his fur was matted with blood, the fur hidding how serious the wounds were. Fenrir's eyes had a hungry look in them as he went after Vidar again.

It was near the end of the 14th hour when Fenrir bit Vidar's sword into two pieces. Vidar immedialty stepped forward and gripped the wolf's jaw with one arm and with his left took a long dagger and put it through the lower jaw a number of times before Fenrir threw him off with a paw. The claws racked across Vidar back, ripping his flesh.

Vidar was loosing to much blood and began to stumble. Fenrir charged and picked him up in his mouth and slowly bit down. His teeth entering Vidar's flesh at a slow steady rate. Fenrir was purposely waiting for the rooster to crow. When finally the bird did Fenrir spit Vidar out. Vidar landed hard on the ground unconscious.

((Well I'm done. and Yes I know I haven't posted with Idun, Gerd, and Valda. You will find out what happened to them in the aftermath of the battle. (aka when everyone else is done, rather Red and WJ).))

((BD: Hm, so Alessa is wearing a corset or some such thing, or is being prone to fainting just a side effect of being so drop-dead gorgeous? :D

wildjedi: In the interest of moving things along, I'm going to interpret the lack of replies...if you don't like that, just let me know, and I'll edit. :D))

Near Dawn

*Misae stares at Tanara impatiently, as if waiting*

Misae: Well?

*Tanara doesn't answer. Misae waits and the two stare at each other until Misae breaks the silence*

Misae: Fine. *She raises her lightsaber again* You are too foolish to understand. Too much of a Jedi, still. Unwilling to accept the truth even when it stares you in your face... To kill you before the Aesir get a chance would be a mercy.

*She rushes at Tanara and attacks her furiously. Tanara is forced to concentrate on blocking the blows, Misae not offering her a chance to reply.

The two fight without stopping for over the next hour, and continues on indefinitely. The noise of the fight had grown to a crescendo, preventing any real conversation. As Tanara's strength ebbs from the exhaustion of the fight, Misae's only seems to grow, as the former Jedi feeds on the immense Dark Side power dominating the field.*

((Will continue this later, as I have to leave...or wildjedi can interject :D))

((Er, I should've said 'interpret the lack of replies as Tanara being too confused to answer'. :D))

[?] Hours Into the Battle

*Misae takes the opening. Her red saber blade whips through the air, severing Tanara's saber arm from her body.

With a swift kick, she sends Tanara to the floor. Misae stands over her with her foot on the other woman's shoulder, and brings her blade to Tanara's throat, held in her robotic hand.

She hesitates.*

Misae: It doesn't have to end like this. Come with me, Tanara. Remember what I said and give up this fight. You can still save your sister...and yourself.

----------

12 Hours into the battle, 2 hours remaining

*Aidan was exhausted. Whatever inner reserves inside him powered his lightning were running out, no matter how much time he dared give them to recharge. He was covered with wounds, and knew that he would have been long dead if it weren't for the Aesir's mithril armor.

No longer was he able to mentally rip apart any creature who touched him. At most he was able to give them a minor burn or shock for their troubles. And as the fight wore on, he was rapidly less able to do even that.

Finally, the Fenris, Sith and Heloki - the Heloki having learned that they could now easily give Aidan flesh wounds with their slashing claws without really endangering themselves - pressing around Aidan forced him to his knees out of exhaustion, holding him down*

NO.

*Aidan's eyes light up like torches. With a final burst of energy, he knocks his attackers away. He throws off the Fenris brood on top of him, rises and rips through the closed-in ranks of enemies around them, using only his claws and his remaining strength. He slashes the nearest Heloki across the face, and grappling it towards him he snaps its arm and throws it aside. He breaks the neck of a startled Fenris brood. No clear, rational thought remained in his mind, only the absolute certainty that he was going to die, and the absolute determination that he would do it fighting.

But it was not to be. His last burst of energy faded, and there was nothing left in his reserves. He was unable to keep his feet as a Heloki got too close and pressed him down to the ground. He was surrounded, held down, and immobile when claws pierced into his neck.*

----------

20 Minutes Remaining

Raschel: *to the droid driving the ambulance-speeder* What do you mean nothing can enter the field until the battle is over! My last best friend is out there bleeding to death - even though he won his fight! You can't expect us to just stand here and watch that!

Tanara gasped in pain, but made no other noise as Misae kicked her to the ground. She stared up at Misae, whose blade was very near her throat. Even so, she shook her head. As she held the stump that had once been her right arm, she spoke.

"You wouldn't hesitate to kill me if you were truly turned to the Dark Side," she said softly. "Misae, please come to your senses. Do you think we would not welcome you back?"

She winced in pain as she suddenly felt a little light headed.

Misae: You...you fool!

*She raises her lightsaber. But she doesn't bring the blade down. She looks uncertain. After a long moment, she backs away.

Misae disappears into the flood of Sith covering the battlefield*

----------

*Aidan suddenly felt the claws removed from his neck. The Heloki fell off his back in two pieces. Aidan collapsed to the ground.

The Aesir that had killed his attacker stepped in front of him. At least two other Aesir flank Aidan, one on each side. Aidan thought he recognized them from his schiltron. They all bear minor wounds. A fourth Aesir was with them - Aidan vaguely remembered her being called Valda.

The Aesir clashed with the beasts. Aidan began to slip in and out of consciousness, but he saw the nameless Aesir die brutally one after another. He wanted to speak, to tell them he was already dead and to not waste their lives defending him, but he was unable to move his mouth.

Finally only Valda was left. The Heloki were steadily laying more blows on her, and she was unable to completely protect him. A Heloki - or a Fenris brood, he wasn't sure which - got past her and ripped a wound across his waist and stomach, flipping him over onto his back in the process before falling over him, apparently skewered by Valda.

Aidan could no longer see his remaining protector. However, he had no doubt that she was dead. The battlefield grew quiet and far away. He stared at the sky, and at the sun hanging low. He thought he saw vultures, or perhaps they were the drakes. It made no difference.

The world blurred and went totally silent.*

Tanara heard Misae call her a fool and watched as she blended into the crowd of Sith. Then, she felt herself slip into unconsciousness. As she slipped into it, she whispered one word.

"Elaina."

(to avoid double posting and still add this...:D )

Meanwhile...

A young woman entered a large shopping area, slowing slightly as she came, staring around. With a small sigh, she headed toward a store she knew well. As she entered, the man behind the counter looked up and smiled.

"Welcome, Elaina!" he said. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Keep this safe," Elaina answered, approaching the counter and handing a ring to the man. His eyes widened as he took it. Then, he looked up in confusion.

"What does this mean?" he demanded, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. Elaina laughed.

"I'm going out in search of my sister," she replied. The man shook his head doubtfully.

"The Jedi?" he said. Elaina nodded.

"Tanara is a Jedi," she agreed. "Make sure nobody takes that ring, do you understand?"

"I'll keep it safe until you return," he said. Elaina gave a smile of satisfaction, bid her friend farewell, and left the store.

((Sorry for delay in posting, blame it on Thanksgiving.

The battle is now finished for everyone.))

Battlefield

*The rooster crowed, Valda shoulders slumped from exhaustion as she sheathed her sword. Breathing hard, she pulls of her helm, and lets it drop to the blood soaked field. She desperatly wanted to go to sleep but her day was not over yet, in fact for her and the other healers the day still had many hours left in it.

Valda turns around, and looks down upon Aidan. Kneeling she places her hands on Aidan's chest and utters a spell. A warm white light flows between her hands and Aidans body. Meanwhile a pouch on Valda's belt opens of it's own accord revealing a small droid. The droid activates it's repulsors and flyies above Valda head, once there a bright green light was activated.

The same thing was happening across battlefied, is a short period of time there was a droid hovering over ever Aesir regarless of their condition. There was only one other green light, a single blue light, there were millions of red lights, and a handful of lights ranging from blue to red. A blue light meant that the Aesir was alive, and healthy, Green was for a healer, while red signaled the Aesir was dead. The closer the color was to red the worse closer to death the aesir under the light was.

After a few moments Valda sasisfied that Aidan was not in immediate danger of dying flexed her hand and the warm light vanished. She looked up disappointed in seeing only a single blue light, and green light other then her own. She sighed and waited for the amublances to arrive.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Watcher's area

*A minute before the rooster crowed the droid that Raschel was trying to convince looked at her*

Droid: Please stand aside, your presence means we will have to leave more behind probably killing them.

((Assuming that Raschel and the others did stand aside, since they don't want to murder people))

*Once the rooster crowed the ambulances and droids were off flying at termendous speeds and were at the bloody field. The ambulances fanned out. One soon stopped briefly by Valda. Valda got in at the front while Aidan was loaded in the back. The Ambulance speed off again soon it was loaded with five critically wounded Aesir.

Three minutes after the ambulances left fourteen returned carring all the survivors of the battle. A triage area had been set up during the battle, a line of droids kept the group away from the area. As ambulances arrived more droids unloaded the wounded and set them up in straight even rows of fourteen, there were six such rows. In total there were only eighty four survivors of the battle (that is including group members such as Orthos, Aidan, Hal etc). Two droids stood by each of the wounded waiting orders.

Two of the ambulances carring wounded also carried Valda, Idun and Gerd. Gerd hopped out the ambulances, looking much like she had before the battle except for her shoulders were slumped in exhaustion. Idun got out shortly after, her face was covered in blood as was her armor. The blood hide any wounds she recieved. Idun spoke a word to Gerd, Gerd nodded and walked off to the group. Valda got out of her ambulances shortly after Gerd began to leave.

Valda and Idun talked in low voices, as they talked a droid approached and handed each healer a horn of a specail mead. Nodding their thanks to the droid the finish the horns quickly and hand them back. After that Idun and Valda walked to the triage area. The first one they came upon was Vidar. Idun studied him for a second before saying a word to Valda and two droids took Vidar a table. Setting him upon it Valda begins to treat Vidar, he was near death but still he hung on.

While Valda was tending to Vdiar, Idun passed along the rows of wounded like an angel of death decreeing who lives and who dies. Droids at Idun's command sorted the wounded into three groups, those who could not be saved, those who could be saved by a med droid, and those who could be saved but needed the hands of a healer. The ones that could not be saved were made as comfortable as possible while they waited death. It saddened Idun greatly to send Tyr and Hirst into that group both were posioned and it would take to long to save them. Only Heimdall and Drago and Tanara (lightsaber prevanting bloodloss) were put into the group that could be saved by a droid. In the final group was Orthos, Hal, Sir Vin, Aidan, Idona, Svafa, Viddall, and Ragnar.

Those who could be saved were placed near the line of droids seperating them and the rest of the group. Talking was possible but the droids prevanted the group from actuall contact. Med droids worked among this group, stablizing them and preparing them for a healer. Preparing involved cleaning off dried blood, removing pieces of armor, and making sure they were comfortable while they waited for either Idun or Valda. However, given Vidar's condition Valda would be likely occupied for the rest while.

Heimdall was given an antidote to the poision from Loki's dagger, and after a couple minutes he sat up on his gurney feeling better but waiting for a droid to treet his cuts. Another droid worked on Tanara's arm to get it ready for a replacement. Drago was left alone since he would eventually heal.

Once Idun had finished going through triage she moved onto those who needed a healer. Idun stopped by each gurney and put her hands a few centimeters from the patient. Then she would mutter a spell and a birght beam of light would leap from her hand onto the patient. Under that light cuts closed leaving no scar, bones fused back together like they never had been broken. The more serious the wound, the longer it would take to repair and heal, however the spells Idun used for her healing were powerful and once she casted them the process would continue when she moved onto the next patient, however at a slower rate but it was still visible where cuts were concerned.

An hour later Idun had visited everyone in the group, and slumped in exhaustion. She couldn't caste another spell even until she rested and regained a little of her strenght. Half an hour later Valda joined Idun, Vidar was stable, but Idun would still need to treat him. Both healers sat on an empty gurney to tired to fall asleep. With the healers finished everyother droid took a step backward and a step to the left, finally allowing the noncomtatants to enter the area. As common with Aesir not a sound was made by any of the wounded regarless of which group they were placed in.

((Everyone has been treated by either a droid or Idun, so they should all be fully recovered in a days time at least phyisically recovered. Doesn't mean you still can't have them die, after all the fight was rather traumatic and sometimes even when a body is mended a person still dies.))

By the time Idun and Valda had finished, most of the other Aesir who could not be saved siletntly died. Tyr was still alive as was Hirst but each of them would not be lasting much longer, maybe another two minutes at the most.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Idun, Valda, and the med droids have been treating the survivors ambulances came and went, rapidly retrieving the dead. Even more droids unloaded the ambulances and placed the dead into the giant funeral pyre that was built over the last five days. Two hours elapsed before all the dead were placed in the pyre.*

[Admiral, I did have some plans for Orthos' wounds, but I think I can still work them in]

*Gortick goes to the tent where Orthos is resting, to find Elella is already there, at Orthos bedside where he lies unconscious*

Gortick: How is he?

Elella: Battered, bruised and exhausted. He's going to live though, but...

*She lifts part of the blanket to reveal a cybernetic metal leg where the one Lokpihet removed used to be*

Gortick: Has he been conscious yet?

Elella: No...but his brainwaves are still going. Something's going on in there.

*Allessa sits by Hal's bedside, he flexes his arm experimentally.*

Hal: You didn't heal this,or I'd still have it in a sling, that heloki must have broken my arm into at least fifty pieces.

Allessa: It was Idun, she healed you. Don't think I didn't try to get to you, those droids just wouldn't let me get a word in edge ways! *she glared at the tent wall until Hal expected the material to actually catch.*

Hal: Well I suppose you can't smile at a droid.

Allessa: Careful, I won't udo her work but that doesn't stop me from ruining your face.

---------------------------------------------------

*Drago sits up and swings his legs over the edge of the pallet, he turns to Heimdall.*

Drago: That will be the second worst battle I have ever been in, I think. The worst lasted three days.

Tanara sat alone, thinking of her sister. She stared at her replacement arm, opening and closing the hand. With a small sigh, she looked away, muttering something about a glove.

"I can see she's not here now," Elaina snapped. Then, she pointed. "But that's her fighter and I want it."

"Without her permission, I can't give it to you," the droid answered, its voice a monotone, getting on Elaina's nerves. With a quick movement, she slipped past the droid. It scuttled after her, protesting every step of the way.

"Take this," Elaina growled, shoving something into the droid's outstretched arms. Not expecting this, the droid fell over backward, still protesting. It was too late. Elaina had reached the fighter and sealed herself inside it. Then, with a sigh, she lifted off.

I've been waiting for you, a voice inside Elaina's head announced. Elaina looked around in surprise and suspicion. Where could that voice have come from? This cockpit could only fit one person!

"Who are you?" she demanded. Suddenly, she got a very strange feeling, almost as if something was crawling into her. She screamed at the discomfort and began to shake. In her shaking, she knocked the controls of the fighter, forcing it back toward the ground.

"Not gonna let it happen," a lower voice said quickly. Elaina's hands took the controls again and directed the ship back into space. Elaina's eyes opened wide.

"Who are you?" she asked again. A small laugh came from her mouth.

"Don't you know?" the voice questioned. "I'm Kira."

(cliffhanger!:D )

((Sorry Deac, didn't know that.

Just to make things easy, the wounded have been all placed in a large recovery tent.))

*A droid comes up to Heimdall and hands him a horn of mead, this was the same type of mead that Idun and Valda drank earlier.

Heimdalls drinks the mead before answering Drago*

Heimdall: I have seen worse then this. The rules of combat kept this battle from reaching its full destructive potential. Ragnarok will be far worse then Gotterdammrung. Anyways you may be releaved to know that there is room for you, Allessa and your men. A droid is informing her of that now. We will drop you off at the next world where you can contact your legions and rejoin them. Now if you will excuse me I have some details to deal with before we leave.

*Heimdall gets off the gurney, motions to the droid and walks off. He pauses momentarily at Idona's gurney and looks at her face. Her face was healing but slowly and Idona looked to be in a peaceful sleep. Heimdall was relieved that she survived, giving her hand a gentle squeeze he leaves the recovery tent.

outside two droids waited him*

Heimdall: Activate the mines....

*One of the droid touches a botton along it's wrist. The hovering lights that remained on the battlefield shutoff and the small droids ram themselves into the ground. Once they were in and buried powerful mines within the droids became active.*

Droid: Mines active

Heimdall: A sunrise commence operation endless darkness.

Droid: Understood.

Heimdall: Dismissed.

*The droids cripsly turn and leave. Heimdall then walks over to where the dead. Tyr, Hirst, Gunn Forsetie, Freya were set apart and Heimdall head towards them.*

---------------------------------------------------

Back at the recovery tent

*A med droid approaches Hal and Allessa*

Med Droid: Allessa, you have been granted passage to the next world where you may find a ship to return you to your legions.

*Another med droid goes up to Orthos's bed and address Ellela and Gortick*

Med Droid: We will be transporting Orthos to the Asgardried in five minutes.

*A third med droid goes up to Tanara*

Med Droid: Jedi Tanara, we will be taking you to the Asgardreid in seven minutes. Tomorrow a permanent replacement arm will be crafted and attatched to your limb, also the healers will deal with any phantom pains you may encounter. Please lie down and try and get some rest.

*Two droids came into the recovery tent placed Viddall on a stretcher and left the tent heading towards the Asgardried*

*Drago gets up off his gunrey, he winces slightly.*

Drago: If they'd cut my head off It would have healed better.

*Drago looks at his armour.*

Drago: I need to find a forge, sometime.

*Drago walks over to Hal and Allessa, he looks critically at Hal's armour, now proped up against the edge of the gunrey.*

Hal: *Winces.* I don't think you can mend that here.

Drago: *Nods.* I don't think the damage is too bad but that greave will take some work. I wouldn't bet on being able to find a forge here.

Allessa: They're not great conversationalists, are they?

Tanara stared at the med droid. "A permanent replacement?" she demanded. "What do you mean?"

Kira had taken full control of Elaina's body and had directed the small fighter toward another planet. There, she entered a house and approached a sleeping figure.

"Get up, you old beggar," she snarled, kicking savagely at the figure. A grunt was the only response. In a rage, Kira lifted the person and threw him across the room.

"I'm awake!" he protested. "Who are you?"

"Listen to me carefully and answer your own question," she snapped. A pause.

"Kira?" he asked hesitantly. She nodded. "Then you want your sword and lightsaber?"

"Need you ask?" she growled. In a flash, he slipped out of the room, returning with a sheathed sword and lightsaber on a belt. Kira snatched them from him and turned to leave.

"I'll return these before I run out of uses for this body," she told him.

"I'll keep them safe after your return," he promised.

"As usual," she grunted, exiting the house and returning to the fighter.

*Gerd was walking down a row when she overheard the conversation going around Hal's gurney. She stops, and looks at them. With the exception of her tattered cloak the mithril armor she wore was undamaged but covered with blood*

Gerd: You may want to ask Heimdall, he has a full forge on the Asgardried, although if he agrees it may be a while since I'm sure he is going to be busy repairing others armor and weapons. If you ask nicely he may even do the work for you, Heimdall is a very skilled blacksmith.

Oh, you may also want to thank Idun for the time she spent on you. A droid told me that she wanted to make sure that you, Orthos, Aidan and Sir Vin would make it, so she spent extra time on you. The droid said that Idun had to scarfice eight Aesir in total so she could take the extra time. She knew that when she was doing triage....

---------------------------------------------------------

*The med droid look at Tanara for a second*

Med Droid: The robotic arm we attached to your limb is shorter by several inches then your original arm. Further not all your nerves have been connected to that arm, so you do not have full sensation for example I could place fire under that arm and you would not be able to feel it.

Now Lord Heimdall is a mastercraftsmen and will be forging you a new arm after the evacuation. According to Lady Idun this arm will be made of mithril which is lightsaber resistant, and there are other special properties to the arm that Lord Heimdall will forge, but those can be talked about at a later date. For now please just relax and try and get some rest.

----------------------------------------------------------

*Heimdall stood above the bodies of his family looking down at them. The quatering of his sister Gunn angered him greatly but he hide this well.

While Heimdall stood their some droids carrying the swords of the dead approached. The droids layed the swords onto of their owner's chest and gently placed their hands upon the hilt of the sword. For Gunn the blade was places at her side along with the rest of her limbs. Heimdall watched this in silence*

*Raschel stands over Orthos' bed*

Raschel: What's wrong with him? *to Ellela* Aren't you a Jedi? Can't you use the Force to look into his mind?

----------

*Marin finds Aidan. She stands over him for a moment without speaking. His eyes flutter open weakly*

Aidan: You...you didn't...

Marin: Neither did you.

Aidan: No, you don't understand. I went...you didn't. I should have died. I didn't...but I did fail... People...people died...for nothing...

Marin: You're not well. You shouldn't be talking.

Aidan: It's...it's time. It's...enough.

*Marin is silent. After a moment she walks away*

*Drago looks at the apparently twelve year old girl standing in front of him in the bloody armour.*

Drago: You talk too fast for an old man to understand. Since that blood apparently isn't yours I'm currious how you came to be covered in it.

Allessa: Always blood and battles with you, why don't you get your harp and compse an epic.

Drago: I intend to, My Lady.

Hal: *Groans.* Leave him Lessa. Tell me, did I move well out there.

*Allessa throws up here hands and leaves.*

Elella: I can't see. It's almost as if something's blocking me...

-----------------------------------

*Orthos finds himself atop the pillar above the universe, that he has not been to since he left Coruscant*

Orthos: Why am I here! I won! Game's over now!

Unfortunately no

This is my business, Avatar. Orthos, you took part in a cosmic event that is not scheduled to happen yet. And now you plan to undo it all again. That, at least, fits the order of things. You see, you and the other bearers of this avatar should now be retiring to the Fields of Heroes, but as you're planning to erase this all, no one's going anywhere.

You've an interesting fate, Orthos. But you should choose.

*A doorway opens, and green meadows can be seen on the other side, with clear flowing streams*

If you choose to go through that door, the quest will be in vain. No matter how hard your friends try, they will not find the Time Matrix and be able to undo all this horror.

But if you choose to return to your world, you have a chance to change everything. You will forsake this reward for the defeat of Lokpihet, and will live out your life doing whatever you would have had the Crimson Star never exploded.

Choose

Orthos: I choose life.

So be it, mortal. You take the strength of the Avatar with you and will try to undo everthing that has been done since this quest began. This was hoped by my masters. For, if this is not undone, for reasons I cannot disclose, all that exists will be destroyed...

[Cough*Shunaria*Cough]

-----------------------------

*Orthos awakes*

*Gerd looks at Drago as if he just asked a very stupid question*

Gerd: In the battle of course, this blood is from the Heloki, Fenris Brood, and Sith that I slew.

*Valda comes up behind Gerd*

Valda *in a proud voice*: She fought along side Idun during today's battle, *placing her hands on Gerd's shoulders, Valda bends over and talks into Gerds ear* Svafa is awake and would like to see you before they take her to the ship.

*Gerd nodds happily and walks off to find Svafa Gurney.*

Valda: You still should take her advice on asking Heimdall about his forge.

Archived