Home

Help

Venom750

Originally posted by Venom750

It says

The sofware you are installing for this hardware INTEL 82810 GRAPHICS CONTROLLER has not passed windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with windows xp

WHAT???????:confused: :confused:

It means that MS won't vouch for how the software will act with XP. Basically it says "we didn't test it against XP, use at your own risk".

It says

The sofware you are installing for this hardware INTEL 82810 GRAPHICS CONTROLLER has not passed windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with windows xp

WHAT???????:confused: :confused:

This is not critical. I have countlless stuff like this in my pc. As Achilles said, it it simply because it has not received Microsoft stamp...

What seems more problematic is this:

intel celeron processor

1.00 GHZ

I seriously doubt that you will be able to run this game (and many others) with a Celeron processor!

As I said, your hardware seem to be problematic: do not expect to be able to run many games on a 1.00 GHZ Celeron Processor. Get a Pentium 4 or and AMD Athlon.

Celeron processors are designed for basic computer needs (like home office stuff, internet use, young kids stuff), not for gaming.

I have an older computer and it has 467 GHz would that work any better?

P.S how do you install GHz do u have to take it to a shop or what??:confused:

Err...if you want my opinion, you are due for a new system...this is even more outdated than the 1.0GHZ Celeron...(and I thought my old P4 1.6 GHZ was outdated...:rolleyes: )

You may want to have a look at this to see what other people have: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132052

This is what I have:

Athlon64 3400+

1 Gigabyte DDR-RAM

MoBo: MSI K8T Neo 2 FIS2R

2 hdd:

120G W.D. SATA for win xp

120G IDE for linux

many extras

Graphic card ATI 9800 pro

Archived