Home

Godmode War

guybroom

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Trent!Tara!We need to get to the Server,or else we'll have to stay here and kill the rest of our lives!We need to get out!or WE'LL DIE!" I yelled I ran to the middle of the assasins and started slicing them,up until only one stood in my way.He threw me a light-sword "fight me" he said."you got it!":lsduel: after a couple minutes of lockups,I finally killed him,"sorry...you're fault"I said.I then ran to where Tara and Trent hid."the program Matrix is falling apart,we need to get to that control room to find the server location before we kill eachother"I told them.

Troezen started to run out of the cave, but wasn't fast enough. The wall of swords stabbed him in the back.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" he screamed! "HELP!" but it was too late, the swords had pierced his heart and his brain.

"Tara, I love you" he said, blood was pooring out of many places in his body.

He closed his eyes and quickly said a prayer he had been told to say before he died.

His hands dropped his swords and got dragged back when the sword wall went back.

He was dead.

((I'm going to make a new char, I'm not out the thread))

Tara was stunned by Troezen's sudden death and barely managed to avoid death herself. With a start, Tara looked around.

"It's a malfunction," she muttered. Dropping one of the swords, she took a small device from her pocket. She pressed a series of buttons on the device and looked around again.

"Strange," she muttered, pressing a few more buttons. Suddenly, the wall of knives stopped. Tara let out a sigh of relief and looked over at Troezen's body.

"Let's carry him into the cave," she said slowly. "Somebody take his weapons and we'll put them with him."

"there is still a matter of getting to the control room, we can honour the dead later." trent said as he dragged troezen's body into the cave he took his weapons and put them with him.

"we will come back, lets move, we can't afford to rest now, there are too many deaths."

((it's not char control TDe, but can you delete your two other posts. Also fi you didn't do anything because it was godmoding with Troezen's body, go ahead))

Name: Adam

Description: go to http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heroMachine2/heromachine2.asp and click on 'load' (the folder) and type in:

2.0u*m1*Character Name*Hair:Standard,longwavy,CEA66B,8D6531,100,100,23,Eyebrows:Standard,fraBlank,BDBDBD,BDBDBD,100,100,21,Eyes:Standard,big,696901,EFD3C6,100,100,20,Nose:Standard,slash,F8B684,FFFFFF,100,100,27,Mouth:Standard,smirk,FFD08C,FFD08C,100,100,18,Beard:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,26,Ears:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,19,Skin:,fraBlank,F8B684,F8B684,100,100,6,Mask:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,22,Headgear:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,29,Undershirt:Standard,veelong,CEBB9B,CEBB9B,100,100,7,Overshirt:Standard,rolled,94ABD7,94ABD7,100,100,8,Coat:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,25,RightGlove:Standard,nofingers,039F65,039F65,100,100,17,LeftGlove:Standard,nofingers,039F65,039F65,100,100,16,Insignia:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,9,Neckwear:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,24,Belt:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,15,Leggings:Standard,fraBlank,CEBB9B,CEBB9B,100,100,10,Overleggings:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,11,Pants:Standard,slacks,36B9EF,36B9EF,100,100,14,RightFoot:Standard,sneaker,734901,8D6531,100,100,13,LeftFoot:Standard,sneaker,734901,8D6531,100,100,12,Back:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,3,Wings:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,4,Tail:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,5,Aura:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,2,Companion:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,31,Background:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,1,RightHand:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,30,LeftHand:,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,28,#

He has been in for a day had has fought a few people, but no one very talented.

-----------

Adam shot on of the enemies and ran from the other three. Adam had one pistol, that was all.

He kept running and turned around, he shot one more bullet, it missed the target and was out of ammo.

Suddenly he saw a small group of people who were standing over a dead body.

"Will you help me or will you kill me like the two people who are chasing me?" He was panicked and talking fast.

"Please help!"

((That's you guys))

Adam looked at the people fighting the two men, he felt guilty almost, he had run into them and now they were fighting for him without him assisting.

He looked around for ammo and remembered the dead body on the ground, he checked the body and there was a double bladed sword but no guns.

He picked up the sword and went into the fight.

Trent had a hard time of landing hits, they either blocked with their shield or parried with thier sword, he finally cut a deep slice down the man's chest, the shock of the hit sent the man backwards, trent lunged at him and thrust his sword through the mans heart and then ripped our the sword, the man fell to his knees then fell on his face.

Originally posted by guybroom

((i'm going to do what wildjedi did - you don't know his name!!! He ran into you and now you're fighting. I didn't tell u his name))

((Be expecting Tara to ask you about it sometime:p ))

With a twirling movement, Tara removed the head of the second man. Then, she did a flip over him and brought her sword down, cutting his head in half. When this was done, she wiped both her swords on the grass and put one in the sheath on her belt. The other sword was tossed aside and disappeared.

"That's taken care of," she announced, glancing at the newcomer.

"his name is adam, he has no weapon with ammo, and is most liekly untrained in any combat, but thats just from the outside appearance, so adam, i'd love to learn about you but we are on a mission, pick up a weapon and join us or go off and die alone either way your most likely going to die." trent said, he always said the blunt truth and exactly what he was thinking.

Tara laughed at Trent.

"Adam," she said, "meet Trent. He is, apparently our wet blanket of the group. To answer your question, no. We won't kill you. You needed help and called on complete strangers to do so. Since we helped, we will not hurt."

"I must warn you," she continued. "All of us have a lot of skill. If you are tempted to do anything to any of us, please know that you won't live to do more."

"As for the current quest," she finished. "We are on our way to the main control room, the hideout of the programmers. Once there, we can alter the playing mode. That is our plan. Are you willing to help us?"

"how do you know it will work?" asked Adam.

He suddenly remembered the body behind him and looked, it was of a man who apparently died a grusom and painful death.

Adam wondered what the man had done? and who had killed him?

He wasn't sure if he should ask.

Archived