Home

JA vs. JK2 update (no flames please!)

Kurgan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<--------- Fanboy, 'nuff said. ;)

Or if I did say more, I'd say:

"If you 'master' basejk2, there's nothing else to do as well" (since by definition "mastery" means you've completed all there is to know). Unless you extend this to the idea of mods, isn't it a somewhat dubious argument? Maybe you meant to say "it's harder and takes longer to master, implying great complexity and therefore quality."

And:

"I'd buy Al's book."

Again, blame me for bringing up this topic with what I thought was an interesting fact. I apologize if it offended anyone, and I'm sorry for causing a stir. Maybe I should have just kept quiet. A couple thousand people are still playing and (perhaps) enjoying both games as we speak... maybe they've got the right idea and we're missing the point. What do you think?

Nah, this gives me somthing to do at work :eek:

btw, the point was, noone 'mastered' basejk2 as you can always improve.

But as for katas; its a set animation. You do it once. You do it twice in the exact same way. Third time is the same. Fourth time is completed the exacvt same way...

Originally posted by Spider AL

I guess I was asking too much...

Pull your head out of your ass spider, caps are for emphasis.

As for being non confrontational or whatever you said in your last book, red rocket your dog till the milk comes out. I've never seen you be non condescending nor respectful for that matter, so you can drop the eliteist bull**** attitude, as you are far from it.

Archived