Home

relationship with Bastila...help anyone??

Kyru

i always keep up with the conversations with characters as i collect star maps, but i realized something after i had collected my second star map. After Bastila comments on my "light" side and asks me how i am able to control myself with little training, she tells me something afterwards that break up the relationship.

she thinks that she is unable to guide me further and should have left me at Dantooine. But right afterwards she reminds herself to stop getting distracted and tells me to put this aside thus ending my relationship with her. T-T

i know that u must complete a certain number of conversations before finding a star map if you wish to continue having a relationship but this is odd. i always check my party members if they have anything to say and i "always" talk to them when they fell like talking.

Can someone pls help me i want Bastila to confess her love to me T-T...

(i dont care if you spoil anything as long as someone helps me ):(

Have you kept talking to her after that conversation. I get it every time, & if I'm playing the love interest it still works. You didn't agree with her did you? If so, that will kill the love interest part, IIRC. Have you....

talked to her mother & got that side quest finished with the 2 of them on good terms?

Just say the most obvious-flirt choices, that 'she's doing her best' or something like that, & as I said don't ever agree with her that the love is wrong & it should work..........

I'll try & find a link that details this quest a little bit better, after I finish my rounds at work. If someone hasn't already replied with anything I missed yet.

Hope it helps in some way... :)

Well.......... thats it until pretty much the end of the game, then she'll talk to you more then

FiEND_138 is right. Until certain events happen in the game there is no more dialog after this. Thats why the "Bastila" quest is gone from the active quest window. Keep playing and you'll see:)

EDIT: What's up with the board?? This post Should Be after Kyru's post of 08-29-2004 03:00 PM

Thanks for the replies.

i did do her side quest on her mother but even if i dont agree with her the conversation ends right after the kiss or ends if she said about focusing on stopping malak.

and it doesnt just end, the "Bastila" quest disappears form the quest window. im not sure if thats supposed to happen or maybe if i talk to her again later it might show up again but after i tried several times after collecting the 3rd star map there was nothing to say to her.

:confused:

hmmmmm.......... im not so sure...

i havent been able to speak to her afterwards for some time after collecting the 3rd star map

thanks for helping out

although i prefer mmorpg this game isnt bad.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Well.......... thats it until pretty much the end of the game, then she'll talk to you more then ;)

Yup... If you get bastila to kiss you, you won't be able to talk to her about it again until;

The Temple Summit and pending LS again on the Star Forge or DS you ask her "if she will betray you" and she says that she will be "utterly yours"

I hope this helps Kyru! :D

Archived