Home

Counter-Strike : Source Beta

Troopr-Undr-Fir

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Counter-what? Wait, don't tell me...I've heard that name before...let me think...

It's a computer game, right?

Never played it. Yes that's right, I'm one of the two people in the world who has never played CS. :p

I'd be up to seeing some screenshots, though.

I'd be the second person... cept I played it for a week. :(

It was fine at first, then the bastard players started to get on my nerves, then the cheating (this was 2000 something, when the game was pretty new), and the gameplay got boring fast.

the next day though, I found this little mod called Team Fortress Classic. Best online gaming experience I EVER HAD! But now they ****ed it up with steam and stuff. So I only play it from time to time.

So to cut a long story short, I wish I was that number 2.

------

BTW, nice screens. But graphics don't make a game me thinks. I hope CS can redeem themselves with all the problems I listed above.

Has anyone played this? It is awesome, it brings CS to a whole new level of graphics in multiplayer shooting games. The graphics are absolotely beautiful and the game play is great. I just hope that they will make a few maps for it, it's not great doing de_dust over and over again.

So, post what you think of it!

I'll post some screenshots of the game in action soon, oh and by the way mods - if you've never heard of it don't worry, it's not some type of warez or anything like that. If you own CS:CZ You can download it for free off of steam.

I've got one screenshot because I was way too busy playing, don't worry I'll get alot more up tomorrow.

CS.th.jpg

I don't have the best graphics because my comp isn't too great, but it looks decent. And sorry that it's so dark, but it's 12:00AM and i need some sleep so I'll get more up tomorrow, I promise. ;)

I told you not to fall asleep on the job!

Dude.. Walk away. He's dead now..

Too much beer will surely do it to ya.

Ya, I fell from.. up there. You might see some of my brains on the wall above..

Caution! Floor MAY be slippery.

I just thought this looked cool lol.

Enjoy.

Archived