Home

Updated Achilles Force Pike with a new model

T7nowhere

This is an big update to Achilles Force Pike that was made by request.

Achilles made the uti and placed the Force Pike in the game.

I built the model and svösh made the awesome skin, and trust me Skinning models for KotOR is a feat and a half. There are still somethings that need to be figured out.

Stats: same as with the Achilles first Force Pike but now you have to upgrade it to get the bonuses.

*Force Pike* upgradeable

<Leviathan, Bridge - Found on Saul's Corpse>

Feats Required: Weapon Proficiency - Melee Weapons

Damage: Physical, 1-6

Ion: +5 vs. Droid

Damage Bonus: +2-12 Electrical

Critical Threat: 19-20,x2 +2-12

On Hit: Paralyze 50% chance, 6 seconds, DC14

Thanks to technological advances made by Czerka Corporation, the Sith have been able to devise this terrible new weapon. Each component is designed to maximize damaging effects against flesh and metal.

And now the screens :)

http://www.pcgamemods.com/screenshot/65718.html

The reason why Zalbaar is useing it is because he's almost unstoppable with the Force Pike equiped :D This is the first of several new models for KotOR that I have been working on, Expect a few more in the comming week. Enjoy!

To install drop all files into override.DOWNLOAD

Well T7 my friend this it just awesome Not only is it the first new multi piece model but it also has multiple textures and one is animated, :drop2: great work on your model. This one took some time, but it’s all sorted out now.

Congratulations :D:thmbup1:

svösh

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

By the way, what are your terms (I'm speaking to all 3 of you, Achilles, svosh, T7, since you all had a part in this.) for using this model in a mod?

Just curious.

For me it would be no alteration to the model or skin. A simple credit and being asked before it is used in another mod. :) If you can meet those terms then go ahead and do anything else you want with it.

oh my . . . .

This is truley what we've all been waiting for. New items are going to re-vitalize this game for me - and I"m sure for a lot of other people.

Thank you to you three!

and especially to cchargin for his ground breaking work with models!

I can't wait to see what else everybody comes up with.

Archived