Home

Anikins Podracer WIP

hatrus

oh now i wouldnt go as far as to say im better then duncan. duncan is much better at making vehicles work ingame then me, and he is an excelent skinner, 1000 times better then me in that area. i was shocked and broken when i heard he left. he was an inspiration. zappa mentioned me as something different then duncan, i dont quite remember what it was but it was something like i make models faster then him or something.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by [DO]Lionheart

Hatrus, I already said this on jedimoves.com: youre the better then Duncan, and Duncan was one of the best modellers/skinners I ever know. I only saw these engines and I am already a fan of you.

Hmmm, im sure duncan dont did the skins it was Scouttrooper :rolleyes:

What I said was, the people saying your the next Duncan, but in a way thats not true. Hatrus mass produces model with in days, and duncan took alittle while longer. But Hatrus's real job helps him with this models. Which im sure Duncan had to learn on his own and didnt take classes to show him everything there is to know.

I saw this from you on MSN, but now, skinned, it looks 100 times better! When and where it is going to be released????

But there remains one last thing:

As you see in the movies, between the engines there is an "electric line" I dont know good how to say that in english, here is a pic:

andopodrace1024.jpg

Ninja I didnt say you can, all I said was asking if you could, I was not telling you to do nothing. Well the thing I was gonna ask you to look at is the new yoda model, but if you cant then dont worry about it. I will find some one more greatful to do it.

nop hartrus, the problem is that you make too quick the models so when you finish a week you have 5 models and then another week, 10 models and it seem that they will never get ingame thats alll!! :), youll see them in game some day, but one by one :p

Also zappa forget that post, i just was ****ed up with the exam of tomorrow..

Archived