Home

At last, I got around to it. (Staff Strategies)

RpTheHotrod

Well, I said I wasn't going to do it, but I had some free time on my hands tonight and was in an obsessive/compulsive mood, so here you go...

Zips with the FIXED pages that I think will be quit a boon to your visitors.

PS: A nice thank-you somewhere on your site would be nice if you use this. ; )

See attachments (part 1 of 2).

Part 1 is half the thumbnails...

Goes down from time to time.

Staff lunge....do you mean uppercut?

I'll show you ingame, sometime.

(walk)Back+Left+Attack at same time, or back+left then quickly attack will do the uppercut. However, it's best to...right after you hit those three, to immediatly release walk and run forward.

That way, you uppercut while going forward....which is very effective because you gain a sudden and unexpected quick yard.

(walk) |Back + Left| + Attack (release walk) + Forward

Oh i get it now. Thanks :)

Btw, theres this cool move that can be done in MP and SP for staff.

This only works when you are strafting right, while running to your right (holding the D key) do an uppercut but in right direction, which means you gotta press S key + attack while holding down D. After you did the uppercut quickly let go of S (Continuing to hold down D and attack of course) you should do this cool move in which you will swing your saber behind your back.

However this move is only good during huge FFAs, where there are alot of people crowding around swinging, doing katas and stuff. It could cause pretty much damage to anyone who touches your blade while swinging. This move actually sucks in duels, cause its only 1 on 1.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by RpTheHotrod on 9-15-2004

Yay, thanks a ton. I'll work on it asap

Whoa.. Rp, what's up man?

Been nearly a month since I updated my site last, I know, but c'mon.

I posted those files for a reason. It took me a few hours to do 'em and I figure it will take you maybe 10 minutes max to upload 'em to your site.

Can't you do me a favor and update, or did you forget?

The links still work.

*sigh*

Archived