Home

Any of the old planets?

Dragonball Fan

I wonder if any of the old planets will be in this game... Like the Yavin Station, or Kashyyyk. It would be cool to go back to Kashyyyk ( If you rebelled against Czerka, the Wookies would be in power, if not Czerka would ). It would also be cool if you couldn't actually go into the old planets, but you could still swoop race on them ( The swoop racing circuit ). It would be a great way to make credits and be able to barter with people better, but the Sith would notice you more; resulting in more enemies to fight.

It would be nice to go back to Manaan, with the Genoharadran (sp?) there n' all. But, of course... the Genoharadran could be anywhere.

Going back to The Unknown Planet ( Or "Rataka" ) would be nice. It would probably serve no purpose, but it would still be cool.

Also... Does anyone know the cheat for Mandalorian Assault Armor? =P

Achilles, I heard that they are trying to rebuild the Academy on Dantooine, did you see that toO or am I imagining things?...I can't imagine another reason Dantooine would be back...

I don't know about any old planets other than those, but at least this time I can go to Coruscant (and maybe get additional jedi training :eek:...and go to Telos and see how the rebuilding is going)

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

Achilles, I heard that they are trying to rebuild the Academy on Dantooine, did you see that toO or am I imagining things?...I can't imagine another reason Dantooine would be back...

I haven't read anything regarding why we're going there...I've only read that we're going there :D

Originally posted by Achilles

I haven't read anything regarding why we're going there...I've only read that we're going there :D

There could be a bevy of reasons to go back to Dantooine in TSL, from artifact hunting to any number of NPC missions, all would be very cool indeed.

Just my 2 cents! :D

Archived